• Total voters

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Y
I would honestly do everything to see that lobby 1 more time... It was amazing :(
Although I didnt even play most of the minigames

But on java, I dont think we have enough players to properly get it back, since featured games only get between like 20 and 100 players... Which would be way less if you distribute it among the other lobbies...
However, it might be a fun idea to bring it back to bedrock, since theres enough players on there!
Yeah on bedrock it fits perfectly

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i only voted no for java this really should be a bedrock thread even seeing featured games at some points there may be only 6-8 players and thats with only 1 game featured so it would definetly be bad rather than good to add this to java

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
i only voted no for java this really should be a bedrock thread even seeing featured games at some points there may be only 6-8 players and thats with only 1 game featured so it would definetly be bad rather than good to add this to
i only voted no for java this really should be a bedrock thread even seeing featured games at some points there may be only 6-8 players and thats with only 1 game featured so it would definetly be bad rather than good to add this to java
Changed the thread to bedrock

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.