Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
hey cubecrfat ;)
I think cubecraft need more gadgets - mounts- and pets It would be more fun if Cubecraft had more things like these.
I found this plugin that brings a lot of fun things and I think it would be a good idea to add things like these to Cubecraft

PLUGIN
Name: Ultra cosmetics
Features:
-28 gadgets= Needed
- 17 mounts= Needed
- 40 hats= not needed
- 11 pets= Needed
- 10 morphs= not needed
- 17 particle effects= maybe needed
- 9 emotes= maybe needed
- 4 full suits= not needed
You not saw pluging Click here
- VIDEO
Gadgets=

Mounts=
Pets=
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: TheShoter_Gamerr
Level: 94
Always in Arcarde lobby 1
regards ;)

Reactions: Despacito 2

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Those cosmetics remind me of Mineplex. Not sure why, it's just that some look very similar.

Although I like most of these items I doubt Cubecraft is going to use that plugin. Since they mostly use "home made" plugins it's kinda difficult to get those gadgets with the same effect as in the videos. Besides coding most of these gadgets can take a while which is one of the reasons why I'm not such a big fan of "home made" plugins when it comes to vanity.
I would definitely enjoy if they also decided to add more particle effects and mounts. Pets are in my opinion not really that needed since we already have Miniatures.
But what I definitely would like to see is more variety of Miniatures. Possibly even some with other shapes.

Reactions: Injunction

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
If they are going to add more gadgets, they will probably develop original gadgets instead of overused plugin gadgets. Just my opinion.

@Dotsially is right. This looks so similar to the Mineplex gadgets and even the layout of the menu is like Mineplex. Coincidence?

Reactions: AppelEterBE

_Shoter_

Jul 24, 2016
Spain
I do not say that put that plugin exactly also can create gadgets according to those that I show in the video.

what I try to say is that they should add more things so do not add that plugin exactly

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
These as said above seem kind of copied from SignPlecks but it is also copied from Shive and more servers
I don't really think just exactly copying each gadget, mound, and pets is something that should be done

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Top Bottom