PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Name: Parkour Gadget
Rank req: Emerald
Cost: 20000 vanity points
What it does:
Summons a random, small parkour. It lasts for 10 seconds. When it is summoned it makes a sound the same as when the wither spawns in TD. For whoever makes it to the top in the ten seconds given, the reward is +10 experience. The parkour would only be allowed to be placed in the middle of a lobby so it would affect the Game selection boards. Only one would be able to be placed at a time. You wouldn't be able to have two that are stacked on each other. Just an idea. If you like this idea please like the post.

Reactions: Exull

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I quite like this idea but what's the cooldown of this big gadget? I would make the cooldown more then 1 hour. If it's not more then 1 hour, then it could be easily abused due to that you receive 10 EXP if you finish the parkour.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Yea that you can receive every hour 10 exp points when you finished the parcour but when you fail it and restart it more than 10 times you will have to wait 1,5 hours to get an another parcour map getting it??

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
A gadget is not made to get rewards (like Cubelets, Experience and Points) from it, in my opinion. Besides that, good idea :)

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Probably like a 1 hour cooldown or a smaller EXP reward. But if you think about it, you get +5 EXP just for dying in a game, and you get +1 for saying GG, so really I don't think EXP farming would be a threat...

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
There is no need to add a reward to it , taking part of this awesome parkour is already a reward ! Btw i realy like this idea because you can just give other player and yourself the chance to do some parkour. The only thing that i dont like is that it is very big and it will also cause some lagg with people.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom