Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think of this idea?

• I'm a huge fan, this should be added asap!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • It sounds cool, but needs some improvements. (Comment below why please!)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • As of now, I'm not a huge fan. Make some major improvements and then, YES! (What changes?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Never. Please. (Whyyyy)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Awesome suggestion! Would love to see this being implemented :) I think 20 seconds cool down is too long. Maybe around 10 seconds delay, that would be fine.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Sounds like a super cool idea, 5 - 10 second cooldown would be nice. :)

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
Oehh cool idea ;D.
Im gonna support this +1 :D
Thank you guys for the support!

Sounds like a super cool idea, 5 - 10 second cooldown would be nice. :)
Awesome suggestion! Would love to see this being implemented :) I think 20 seconds cool down is too long. Maybe around 10 seconds delay, that would be fine.
Thank you for the support, and I do think a 5-10 second cooldown would work well.

Seems like a great idea, although I got the iron rank.. :(
They'd add more gadgets for all the ranks, also stone!
FOR A GOLD RANK PLZ
I feel like this gadget really only suits obsidian members, as they can already go anywhere with fly. You may be asking then "What about Emerald? They can fly too!" Yes, they can, but Obsidian and Emerald ranks are so similar, Obsidian needs to be set apart a little.
I feel like hypixel have something similar to this, it sounds really good though, should really take this back into consideration to re-add it.

Sml top x
Huh, I didn't even know they did :P But thanks for your support, I do hope they add it back as well.

Mirte.

Nov 29, 2015
The Netherlands
Thank you guys for the support!

Thank you for the support, and I do think a 5-10 second cooldown would work well.

I feel like this gadget really only suits obsidian members, as they can already go anywhere with fly. You may be asking then "What about Emerald? They can fly too!" Yes, they can, but Obsidian and Emerald ranks are so similar, Obsidian needs to be set apart a little.

Huh, I didn't even know they did :p But thanks for your support, I do hope they add it back as well.
I did not mean they should add it to other ranks, but they should add some new/more gadgets.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
I'm a fan, but maybe diamond and up because diamond is the popular rank (as I know)

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
I'm a fan, but maybe diamond and up because diamond is the popular rank (as I know)
No, the point is to set apart obsidian and emerald.

I would suggest no coodlown, but that would lead to bow spamming. 5-10 second cooldown sounds fine.

I oddly think of this as a fun way of playing a game like "ender bow tag".:)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom