Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sep 2, 2017
Me being the person I am love to blow things up and make a huge hole In builds ;3
Sooooo I wanted to add a Gadget that insta blows up tnt knocking every1 in a 5 block radius 10 blocks back and up!
as seeing people get blown up is kinda funny, I was going to say put a hole in the floor.. but we all know that CubeCraft would never do that lol. idk I just want to go to all those afk people in the lobby and shoot them up with the tnt

Cost- 3000 Vanity Points
Item- TNT, or flint n steal

Reactions: Saevire

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
why just afk people??? i think you need to rethink this idea! but i do think it i good idea to get new gadgets.

Reactions: Ghoste

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Me being the person I am love to blow things up and make a huge hole In builds ;3
Sooooo I wanted to add a Gadget that insta blows up tnt knocking every1 in a 5 block radius 10 blocks back and up!
as seeing people get blown up is kinda funny, I was going to say put a hole in the floor.. but we all know that CubeCraft would never do that lol. idk I just want to go to all those afk people in the lobby and shoot them up with the tnt

Cost- 3000 Vanity Points
Item- TNT, or flint n steal
yeah!! this is so fun xd

Sep 2, 2017
:I not just for afk people but I would manly blow up the afk people because they cant do anything and I love seeing people get exploded

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom