Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

Borgnath

Jan 13, 2020
We've found a strat that lets get you win fast and easy. You don't even need to be good at the game, it's not based on your skill.
All you need is to get a bunch of guys with ranks, so they can vote for Ultra hardcore and half health. At the start of the game rush for the diamonds immediately and buy a power II bow. That's it, you've almost won the game, it one shots everyone, armor does not help.
Using this strat we've got 12 wins in a row without tryharding, just having fun (other players did not have fun at all btw).

In my opinion, this should be fixed, a weapon that just kills anyone instantly should not exist (or the price must be way higher at least)

Attachments

• 2024-02-04_01.06.13.png
    2024-02-04_01.06.13.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 36

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Yes let's just say that I didn't like this strategy that much. 😭

Anyways, I think they should remove the bow with power enchantment to make the gamemode more balanced.

Reactions: Borgnath

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This is just Quakecraft in Eggwars! I'm glad it's been fixed, but this is also so stupid that I wish it stayed. Maybe it could be a perk in the future.

honsesco

Nov 17, 2018
This is just Quakecraft in Eggwars! I'm glad it's been fixed, but this is also so stupid that I wish it stayed. Maybe it could be a perk in the future.
Considering that Quakecraft has been removed and won't be returned in the near future a bow with power is an excellent feature

Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom