Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello Cubecrafters

I like emojis and I am not the only person that likes emojis a lot. I want to suggest an extra emoji for on the forums that looks certainly nice for having here on the forums.

I know, there should to become a lot more emojis on the forums. Having emojis on the forums is important for making you happy. You can express your feeling and sharing this with the community. It is important on this day, social media is a part of our life. I want to suggest an emoji that I really like.
36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6--emoji-faces-smiley-faces.jpg

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Good idea, but not just that one, i'd like to have all of them, not everyone likes that emoiji, If we have all the emojis like whatsapp, everyone is gonna be happy then! Everyone has their favorite one.

:p This one is my favorite < :)

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Hello Cubecrafters

I like emojis and I am not the only person that likes emojis a lot. I want to suggest an extra emoji for on the forums that looks certainly nice for having here on the forums.

I know, there should to become a lot more emojis on the forums. Having emojis on the forums is important for making you happy. You can express your feeling and sharing this with the community. It is important on this day, social media is a part of our life. I want to suggest an emoji that I really like.
36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6--emoji-faces-smiley-faces.jpg
Everybody likes emojis who don't?

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom