Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

buttmaster27

Jun 22, 2016
Canada
youtube.com

New Eggwars team

Sum up
What's up guys looking to create a new eggwars team. If you're good at PVP and eggwars in general and you want to be a part of a proper eggwars team message me and you'll receive a discord invite and we will move on from there. a team name is in the works since I would like multiple team members to vote on a name.
I will let anyone try out for the team but to have a good chance to qualify you must meet these minimum requirements or there is a chance you may not make it.

Qualities I will look for
- You've had to at least played eggwars before. (When creating a good eggwars team it's expected of you to have at least played the game before and preferably a fair bit)
- You have general or advanced PVP skills in 1.9 combat. (I won't beat around the bush, I'm generally looking for players with generally good or advanced PVP skills and tactics. I would love to see people even better than I am)
- General or advanced speed riding knowledge. (I'm not going to be very picky on this as it is a more difficult skill to master but when rushing it is pretty vital for at least some teammates to have this mastered)
- A discord account is mandatory. (Since tryouts and all team activities will be organized thru discord it is mandatory that you have a discord account to join the team server)

Good Luck!
Those are the only set in stone requirements. You do not require a rank to tryout, if you do have a rank I won't lie we will like you a little better as then we can outvote other teams for item types and health. I hope to see you guys soon and hopefully, we can get a new team off the ground and start getting some wins. One last thing, if you are unable to private message me you can simply leave a comment on this thread and I will contact you. Good day!

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Ik this is super late Im responding like 3 months after this was posted but i would like to tryout

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom