Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want Speed Mode Added To Eggwars?

• Yes Please

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No Thank You (Please Explain!)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • As A Voting Option YES

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I Am Neutral With This (50/50)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
How Many Times Have You Played An Eggwars Game That Lasted FOR SO LONG, Well You Won't Expirence That Anymore With This Suggestion
This Was Inspired By The UHC Speed Mode (if you were wondering)

Is Speed Mode A Voting Option?
Well i can't really decide on this but if i had to choose one it will most likely be, Cubecraft adds 2 new separate lobbies that always are going to be speed ,So that means their would be 'Solo Normal, Solo Speed, Team Normal, Team Speed'.
What Does Speed Mode Do/Add To The Game?
Speed Mode will remove obsidian, bows and arrows to reduce people that camp, have special kits that are more overpowered then the current ones, will add ender pearls for a cheap price, armor will have no enchantments, blocks, food, weapons and armor will be cheaper, will have more powerful generators that produce more iron,gold, diamonds *cough* and emeralds *cough* to speed up the process of collecting resources, Finally after a certain amount of time either islands will connect with one another or have them slowly come closer and closer until they are close enough.

Why Should Cubecraft Add This?
Because there are multiple complains of people always choosing overpowered or games last too long and this is an OPTIONAL game mode that anyone can join if they want a quick game without getting annoyed by people that spam clicking to break armor, games that last too long, people carrying so many spare sets, and some people want an enjoyable short game.

Please share your true opinions about this, your honest reply can have a huge impact on this

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I think swift potion will be better
that will be too overpowered in normal eggwars games and would be unblanced to other kits
I know I read but I am just saying that the title is reminding me it ok?...
I don't think it is a good idea cuz I like to rush team after I get obi on my egg ;)
you know edit exists..., also i stated "They Would Add 2 New Areas In The Lobby Meaning it would be 'Solo Normal, Solo Speed, Team Normal, Team Speed"
If you like to rush with covering the egg with obsidian then i suggest not to play speed mode
please next time read the ENTIRE suggestion before jumping to conclusions or suggestions because i may have already stated the problem and maybe a solution

Reactions: MooTa

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I would like it but then it is just like Skywars with A little touch of Eggwars .
not exactly
Eggwars in speed would have : generators, villager shop, Egg (meant to defend and attack), Unlimited lives (until egg is destroyed)
Skywars : Chests, Islands With Resources to mine, 1 Life, No Shop
It is basically eggwars with no bows and obsidian to speed up the game, that has prices of op mode and cheap ender pearls

Reactions: Zombiepower

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
not exactly
Eggwars in speed would have : generators, villager shop, Egg (meant to defend and attack), Unlimited lives (until egg is destroyed)
Skywars : Chests, Islands With Resources to mine, 1 Life, No Shop
It is basically eggwars with no bows and obsidian to speed up the game, that has prices of op mode and cheap ender pearls
Ok i like the idea man !

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
It is a bit like Skywars then but yes. It is a great idea and I think it would work. Long games, mostly are very annoying, except for on Safari and Rome where you never have long games and I would love to see it change.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
It is a bit like Skywars then but yes. It is a great idea and I think it would work. Long games, mostly are very annoying, except for on Safari and Rome where you never have long games and I would love to see it change.
i could see some maps not being available to speed mode but i could also see them work, personally i sometimes would like a short quick game of eggwars before i go somewhere but sadly it couldn't happen due to campers and their bows

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
For me, this is not necessary.
People will be able to express to the middle, it seems a bit on the mode ' OP '
I like your idea though nice to cubecraft better!

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
How Many Times Have You Played An Eggwars Game That Lasted FOR SO LONG, Well You Won't Expirence That Anymore With This Suggestion

Well i can't really decide on this but if i had to choose one it will most likely be, Cubecraft adds 2 new separate lobbies that always are going to be speed ,So that means their would be 'Solo Normal, Solo Speed, Team Normal, Team Speed'.
Speed Mode will remove obsidian, bows and arrows to reduce people that camp, have special kits that are more overpowered then the current ones, will add ender pearls for a cheap price, armor will have no enchantments, blocks, food, weapons and armor will be cheaper, will have more powerful generators that produce more iron,gold, diamonds *cough* and emeralds *cough* to speed up the process of collecting resources, Finally after a certain amount of time either islands will connect with one another or have them slowly come closer and closer until they are close enough.

Because there are multiple complains of people always choosing overpowered or games last too long and this is an OPTIONAL game mode that anyone can join if they want a quick game without getting annoyed by people that spam clicking to break armor, games that last too long, people carrying so many spare sets, and some people want an enjoyable short game.

Please share your true opinions about this, your honest reply can have a huge impact on this
I feel like I have seen this before in another thread... still like it though.

D

Deleted member 169486

I think I heard about something like this. I think @Nobody. posted it. I think it was the same thing. Is it really that hard to credit someone in your suggestions?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Is it just me or does it seem we have a stolen suggestion here?
xD i wouldn't have known about your suggestion because of my inactivity lately so that might explain it (sorry though!)
I think he's just restating what you wanted to say a couple of days ago.
again never knew about this, just came up to mind when thinking about speed UHC
I think I heard about something like this. I think @Nobody. posted it. I think it was the same thing. Is it really that hard to credit someone in your suggestions?
once again i never knew this was suggested in the past, i am deeply sorry but i came up with this on my own, so maybe someone has suggested it before i did..
People will be able to express to the middle, it seems a bit on the mode ' OP '
it isn't OP at all if all players have the same equal resources, to be completely honest i think the big ways people camp is with their bows, so instead of completely removing it from all modes i suggested a new mode to remove it and speed up the games while having one that keeps the bows

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

i honestly feel like iy should be a potion that you can buy in the store for 24 gold

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom