Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Want Speed Mode Added To Eggwars?

• Yes Please

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No Thank You (Please Explain!)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • As A Voting Option YES

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I Am Neutral With This (50/50)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
what is your point this entire game mode you are suggesting
to speed up eggwars games if you want a short one
would have the same flaws as a speed mode except a speed potion isn't constant and it doesn't make a commotion
Didn't quite understand you here, can you please rephrase it?
I dont play eggwars because it takes to long. I like this idea :)
:D that means more players will start playing eggwars !

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
speed can be OP given the right circumstances and on certain maps it would be especially too constantly have so that is a very big one but rather than that if you have a 3:00 minute potion of speed 2 for actually 16 diamonds
so your saying a permanent speed effect for all players? because if so that is too much and could get in the way, to me speed potions/effects are extremely annoying and could change the style eggwars games from being tactical to run around the islands and punch the egg, but maybe the staff will consider speed and like the idea but for me i dislike it

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
also
there is nothing bad about this idea
@rubik_cube_man
(srry if owners can't add this in)
could you please add this in to end camping in the way that doesn't ruin the game

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I probably wouldn't play this because I like long matches of eggy sometimes, they are more rewarding if you win : P

I still think this is a good idea though, as everyone else who wants to play a quick game of eggy would then have the option to do so.

Good idea!

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
Okay I like the idea a lot like running after noobs. But if im not using that class then when im trying to kill someone im going to get really pissy when they keep on swift running after from me. But over all I like it.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
also how about a
LATE GAME MODE
and
A SPEED MODE
( eveyone is happy)
the normal eggwars currently usually lasts for a very long time... that is why i suggested a faster version, i also think nobody likes long games only maybe a few

Okay I like the idea a lot like running after noobs. But if im not using that class then when im trying to kill someone im going to get really pissy when they keep on swift running after from me. But over all I like it.

why does everyone think you get a speed potion effect xD... all i meant is for them to add cheaper items and remove the items that usually cause camping, if the items that cause camping is gone and another reason came up, the islands get closer, but it the demand is very big they could add a speed effect
I probably wouldn't play this because I like long matches of eggy sometimes, they are more rewarding if you win : P
don't get me wrong i like SOME long games but sometimes i want a short one
... I am experiencing lag as i am typing this and i cannot quote anymore :( so "I still think this is a good idea though, as everyone else who wants to play a quick game of eggy would then have the option to do so." -Da_Steel_Dragon
Exactly, in my eyes any 'Optional' feature is good (as long as it isn't unbalanced or unfair)

Reactions: DragonSan

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
so your saying a permanent speed effect for all players? because if so that is too much and could get in the way, to me speed potions/effects are extremely annoying and could change the style eggwars games from being tactical to run around the islands and punch the egg, but maybe the staff will consider speed and like the idea but for me i dislike it
look we can argue for a while so i am going to stop [also just saying you contradicted your self unless you have changed your mind okay just saying]

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom