Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

abalone2

Apr 18, 2017
A lot of my friends ask me how do you play? What are your tips? and we would share our answers and try them out, this usually took hours but its science and MC in one so, why not? Here is what I've learned

1. MID!
You want to get to the middle, but don't just build there, it is a very common rookie mistake. First, someone needs to commit to defending the egg until you have obsidian, then just keep a watchful eye on the egg. This is the easiest way to drop your egg, cheezers (as I call them)(rushers who try to destroy your egg) will have a field day with any eggs they can destroy. 2nd you must have at least a wood sword, the reason being that fisters (people with no weapons) will troll you if you don't have a weapon to fend them off with.

2. DIAMONDS!
A raging debate topic in bedwars is upgrade the generators? or gain strength and (try to) control mid. The answer is simple, get whatever you feel you need and try to budget it (I choose a bow). Usually you will be left with a couple resources, use THOSE to upgrade your generators. (Unless you are being rushed). (then get everything you can if you dont have obsidian).

3. The Late Game plan (hint: BOW BOW BOW!)
HAVE A BOW! most rookie mistake EVER! From there just tank until you are Overpowered, gather your team (all of it) and get in their base! (see tip 4) use your bow to your advantage! they will play defensive and bows can catch them off guard. Try to have all but 1 person attack while that 1 person mines. Having tons of golden apples rather than 1 god apple is also very useful. In case of a long battle have an extra pair of gear, (unless it is dia gear).

4. How to get in an enemy base
BULLETED LIST (plus description)
Diversion!- Basically you have 1 person attract all the attention by doing one of the below, most of the time you can just run right on the bridge!

Build- build the 2 block tall wall on both sides of the bridge, the main drawback is that it is long and attracts unwanted attention

Shield- The worst and only desperate method, I do not reccomend it but it still made my list

Ender pearl (OP mode only)- Self-Explanatory, try to ender pearl high into the base so they cannot douple, triple team you immediately.

5. Middlegame-
By now you have full obsidian and are just tanking your generators, what now? Incase of a rush assemble around your egg and use your base to your advantage! try to split them apart and double team anyone close to the egg. Otherwise just tank those gens!

6. What if I died
Just repeat Middlegame procedures and "just keep tanking" (no pun intended).

7. I can't PvP well, what do I do?
Trust your teammates, don't go out a lot and when raiding try to be the "miner". And rememeber, that is not a permanent problem, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

Hope this helps!
Abalone2

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No. Do the exact opposite of this nub

Please respect other members, Thanks.

@abalone2

Your number 2 is Bed wars? Please don't talk about other server's mini games.
[QUOTE="

2. DIAMONDS!
A raging debate topic in bedwars is upgrade the generators? or gain strength and (try to) control mid. The answer is simple, get whatever you feel you need and try to budget it (I choose a bow). Usually you will be left with a couple resources, use THOSE to upgrade your generators. (Unless you are being rushed). (then get everything you can if you dont have obsidian).[/QUOTE]

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hey bois we got a helper wannabe here that thinks nub is offending people!! Also people make mistakes!!!

No need to be like that towards him, I'm sure he's only trying to help out and be a nice member. However, nice guide and yes people do make mistakes, Its understandable - nice to see you wanting to help members and new members out in the cubecraft community!

Sent from my mobile

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No need to be like that towards him, I'm sure he's only trying to help out and be a nice member. However, nice guide and yes people do make mistakes, Its understandable - nice to see you wanting to help members and new members out in the cubecraft community!

Sent from my mobile

abalone2

Apr 18, 2017
EGGWARS get our players back suggestion, make the game quicker, I think that attracted all the (current) bedwars traitors

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom