• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hey everbody!

First of all, thanks for taking your time to read this! Here comes my suggestion:

Cubecraftgames has YouTube and Twitter. It is possible with webhooks and a site to generate automessages in the discord. I think this could be added, so people know when something is happening on Twitter and staff (mostly Admins) don't need to type it once on Twitter and once in Announcements for example.

Positive things: You have almost inmedietly a update when they post something.

Negative things: Isn't very easy (I know how you can do it) and it requires a bot (can just be a bot from Discorssettings)

This is a suggestion I hope that will be added, please share your oppinion below

Thanks,
Keanubazz

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Screen Shot 2017-10-01 at 3.24.08 PM.png

I mean look at this! It is probably still being developed (I am just thinking it is), but its there on the CubeCraft discord! ;)

Reactions: Keanu

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I think having a separate channel on the discord and the bot posting Twitter messages would not be a good idea in my opinion. Sorry but I think that it does not belong there as they already have an announcements channel only for updates and streams, whereas their twitter posts all kinds of things and I think it does not belong on the discord. Good luck though and have an amazing day :)

Reactions: Keanu

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I think having a separate channel on the discord and the bot posting Twitter messages would not be a good idea in my opinion. Sorry but I think that it does not belong there as they already have an announcements channel only for updates and streams, whereas their twitter posts all kinds of things and I think it does not belong on the discord. Good luck though and have an amazing day :)
Thanks for reading and your reply! Have a amazing day too!

Reactions: Jackxist
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom