Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DutchInfinity

Aug 22, 2015
Hi Cubecraft.
Hi had some ideas for new commands first for friends since its really hard to find and play with friends.

upgrade /tell (player) (msg):
Its very simple. The upgrade is that uour able to /tell to players in the same lobby as you AND to all your friends if their in the same lobby as you doesn't matter.

Party:
/party help: shows commands about party (the list down here)
/party create: Every rsnk player can create an party for him and other players. If you join a map every player in your party will also join this map.
/party invite (player): invite a player into your party
/party kick (player): kick a player out of your party
/party accept (player): join the party of an player that invited you
/party deny (player): deny the party inventation of an player
/party leave: leave your current party
/party disband: disband your current party (you must be party leader)
/party tp: teleport the player(s) in your party to your lobby
/party promote (player): promote an player to party leader (this automatticly demotes you as leader/ only the party leader can use this command

So far the commands now a list of other stuff that i would love to see in the lobby's

Cubelets:
So far cubelets are an amazing thing to see.
But i still think there is an update you should make,
If an players owns more than 1 cubelet he/she can use this 2nd cubelet to increase his chance on a specific sort of item or just to get more rare items.
For example I own 3 cubelets. I pay the cost of 1 to open a cubelet i also pay a 2nd cubelet to get an more rare item and i pay my 3rd 1 to get bigger chance on an Arrow trail. then i get +25% chance on an Arrow trail and an also a bigger chance on a rare-legendary item instead of just uncomman/comman

Game selector/Lobby selector:
Both the lobby and game selector are very useful tools but i think there is an update you can make in them.
In the game and selector you can go with your mouse above the bw for example and then you see a text wich says skywars and more and in the lobby selector you can go above an paper and you see wich lobby it is.

I think you should also add Friend Online: This thisplays friends that are currently in this game/lobby.

As ;ast but not least 1 bigger update i think you should make and this 1 is about kits.
For most the games i love to play (team)skywars and eggwars.
I think that it would be awesome if you could upgrade your kits. For example in skywars the swordman kit normally gives you an iron sword sharpness 2 but i think it would be awesome that when you pay 1000 it will be iron sword sharpness 3 or diamond sword sharpness 2 and when you upgrade th iron golem kit it will give you full iron with protection 1 and when you upgrade the archer kit youl get 20 arrows instead of 10 or and bow power 2 or infinity if you upgrade it alot.

I think these command updates and other updates are really amazing an would make cubecraft a lot more awesome.
I still am doubting how awesome the last 1 will be because you might get really overpowerd then and it will probably be a lot of work but i would love it if you will take a look at the other ideas especially about the friends.
I (DutchIfninity) have a few friends on cubecraft but I'm not able to reach them and thats really annoying bacause i love to play team skywars and eggwars owith them and ofcourse skywars aggainst them. For now thank you a lot for reading this long post

DutchInfinity :>)

Reactions: Younisco

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Ellie you can't exactly just tell them.

I kinda like all these ideas to be honest. +1 bro :£

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom