New command and updates!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DutchInfinity, Aug 22, 2015.

1. DutchInfinity

DutchInfinity Member

Hi Cubecraft.
    Hi had some ideas for new commands first for friends since its really hard to find and play with friends.

upgrade /tell (player) (msg):
    Its very simple. The upgrade is that uour able to /tell to players in the same lobby as you AND to all your friends if their in the same lobby as you doesn't matter.

Party:
    /party help: shows commands about party (the list down here)
    /party create: Every rsnk player can create an party for him and other players. If you join a map every player in your party will also join this map.
    /party invite (player): invite a player into your party
    /party kick (player): kick a player out of your party
    /party accept (player): join the party of an player that invited you
    /party deny (player): deny the party inventation of an player
    /party leave: leave your current party
    /party disband: disband your current party (you must be party leader)
    /party tp: teleport the player(s) in your party to your lobby
    /party promote (player): promote an player to party leader (this automatticly demotes you as leader/ only the party leader can use this command

So far the commands now a list of other stuff that i would love to see in the lobby's

Cubelets:
    So far cubelets are an amazing thing to see.
    But i still think there is an update you should make,
    If an players owns more than 1 cubelet he/she can use this 2nd cubelet to increase his chance on a specific sort of item or just to get more rare items.
    For example I own 3 cubelets. I pay the cost of 1 to open a cubelet i also pay a 2nd cubelet to get an more rare item and i pay my 3rd 1 to get bigger chance on an Arrow trail. then i get +25% chance on an Arrow trail and an also a bigger chance on a rare-legendary item instead of just uncomman/comman

Game selector/Lobby selector:
    Both the lobby and game selector are very useful tools but i think there is an update you can make in them.
    In the game and selector you can go with your mouse above the bw for example and then you see a text wich says skywars and more and in the lobby selector you can go above an paper and you see wich lobby it is.

I think you should also add Friend Online: This thisplays friends that are currently in this game/lobby.

As ;ast but not least 1 bigger update i think you should make and this 1 is about kits.
    For most the games i love to play (team)skywars and eggwars.
    I think that it would be awesome if you could upgrade your kits. For example in skywars the swordman kit normally gives you an iron sword sharpness 2 but i think it would be awesome that when you pay 1000 it will be iron sword sharpness 3 or diamond sword sharpness 2 and when you upgrade th iron golem kit it will give you full iron with protection 1 and when you upgrade the archer kit youl get 20 arrows instead of 10 or and bow power 2 or infinity if you upgrade it alot.

I think these command updates and other updates are really amazing an would make cubecraft a lot more awesome.
    I still am doubting how awesome the last 1 will be because you might get really overpowerd then and it will probably be a lot of work but i would love it if you will take a look at the other ideas especially about the friends.
    I (DutchIfninity) have a few friends on cubecraft but I'm not able to reach them and thats really annoying bacause i love to play team skywars and eggwars owith them and ofcourse skywars aggainst them. For now thank you a lot for reading this long post

DutchInfinity :>)

Younisco likes this.
  2. DutchInfinity

DutchInfinity Member

With every rank player I mean also non ranked players

3. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

BlueMoon475
    Diamond
    I believe this will be implemented in the near future.

Currently being worked on.

The current system is okay, -1 from me

Just ask them where they are? xD

4. Younisco

Younisco Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

Younisco
    Sr. Mod
    Ellie you can't exactly just tell them.

I kinda like all these ideas to be honest. +1 bro :£

5. cheetos192

cheetos192 Member

cheetos192