Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MRSheep

Feb 15, 2023
I thought about it and came to a conclusion! There should be challenges, such as "kill 50 players with a pickaxe," and some of them should even grant you prefixes! and that each game has its own set of challenges! These, much like skyblock, will be in your inventory or on the side of the screen.

Reasons why its a good idea:
→More active playerbase!
→Players will buy more stuff if they can expiriance lower versions first but will need to work for it too!

Guillaumerr

Feb 21, 2023
I like this idea! Maybe they could indeed do challenges which could grant you stuff like pets, trails, eggs for eggwars,shop skins,... I think that this would make the players more active and excited because now they really have something to play for ( other than fun ), this way players have a reward for playing and completing challenges, nice idea!

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I thought about it and came to a conclusion! There should be challenges, such as "kill 50 players with a pickaxe," and some of them should even grant you prefixes! and that each game has its own set of challenges! These, much like skyblock, will be in your inventory or on the side of the screen.

→More active playerbase!
→Players will buy more stuff if they can expiriance lower versions first but will need to work for it too!
I love this idea! Gives me difficult tasks to work on

Reactions: Reesle

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I believe that challenges are planned to be added in the Progression update which is coming soon. That update was one of the few updates that were in the backlog of the Public Update Board but the backlogs section was removed a few months ago

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle and LukaG_

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Yes, I remember the Progression update in Cube's backlog as well. Adding challenges or daily quests or anything similar to this would truly be a great addition to the server. Currently, you have your games and statistics there and you earn experience for every victory, but that is about it. I mean the games are great and all, but I'd sure love something else as well, maybe something that would get me to do a certain task or maybe play a game in a different way.

I do like the idea of getting some rewards for completing the challenges but I might not be the biggest fan of giving people a lot of cosmetics that are normally tied to bundles and ranks as rewards for the challenge completion. The fact is, that Cube still has to make money to keep the server running and some cosmetics should just remain something you can buy from a store. Yes maybe a cosmetic here or there wouldn't be anything wrong, but that should be it. Now, what I would suggest doing is tying up challenges to the levelling system. That has honestly been quite a forgotten part of Cube and it could be given new life and usefulness with an update like this. New challenges would also tie in very well with a Cubecraft Level Revamp that was suggested some time ago by @ItsJustWildd, so maybe something to think about if this ever gets added.

So yea, I think this is all I wanted to say for now. Again as said, I think it's a great suggestion, that still leaves a lot of room for improvement and developers to work on and I hope we see something like this on the server one day!

• Agree
Reactions: pekd

pekd

i wouldnt put them on the screen, but make an npc in the game hub where you can select the challenge you want to do. if you select a challenge where you have to get 3 kills without armour, the game will automatically disallow you to wear armour. if you want to give up the challenge, you can use an item that cancels the challenge so you can play normal again

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

→More active playerbase!
I agree, however before they hid some things on they’re update board, it was already being planned.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom