Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Well , im tired of playing on the same 2 assassination maps all the time . I think its time we get new ones .
It'd be based on AOT landscape which i love . I feel itd be perfect for assassinations . A large wall with an evening sunset , autumn leaves and many medium sized houses much like the kingdom ffa map

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
New maps don't seem like an issue to me :) . +1 Must have new maps to keep things interesting.
And I like how you named it after the wall in the anime A.O.T ;) , maybe as a reference they add a huge hole in the wall? But of course invisible blocks prevent you from going through it.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
I also think it's time for a new assassination map to be +1

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Assassination is getting an update soon, (I heard there are new maps coming soon) And there already are a lot of great map suggestions!

L

Lepzi

I would love for new assassinations map although it took them soo long to make the trees one I don't think we will be getting one any time soon.

Reactions: vinlir

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I would love a new map. I really don't mind wich theme the map would have, on the condition that the map has a lot of relief and an unique layout. The trees map is boring as it is just a flat map with no reason to follow alternate routes. In the dessert map you have the temple which you can climb up, an arena where you can jump into, a poison shop that is slightly elevated and a mountain with safer routes. I think these things should be taken into account when creating a new map.

D

Deleted member 204478

I would love a new map. I really don't mind wich theme the map would have, on the condition that the map has a lot of relief and an unique layout. The trees map is boring as it is just a flat map with no reason to follow alternate routes. In the dessert map you have the temple which you can climb up, an arena where you can jump into, a poison shop that is slightly elevated and a mountain with safer routes. I think these things should be taken into account when creating a new map.
Really well said, this is exactly what we need in any maps that will come out.

Reactions: vinlir

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I'd love to see a new map getting added at Assassination. I love the map Desert, but Trees is just confusing me. Everything looks the same to me. It seems like I will never know where the stores are (": adding a bit of variety into assassination is something i'd love to see.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Xi1m's profile.
sir.
Reesle wrote on tant33's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🧁
Reesle wrote on gamer8314's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Omg mosquitoes kept me up all night again :(
iTz1Hamood wrote on Hqteful's profile.