• Total voters

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there!

Today I came up with my first idea.
When I was playing some Skywars I often got killed by cleaners. So I thought: maybe we can add a new ability called 'Regeneration' : x% chance to get a regeneration 1 upon killing someone.

Thanks for reading!

- Flqris

Last edited:
Reactions: Maaarijn and xMrExa

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello Cubecrafters!

Today I came up with my first idea

When I was playing some Skywars I often got killed by 'cleaners'. So I thought : maybe we can add a new ability called 'Regeneration' : x% chance to get a regeneration 1 after killing someone.

Thanks for reading!

- Flqris
I actually really like this idea! Don't forget to eat steak when you're hungry! When you've eaten steak then you also get regeneration, that's actually always the thing that if you eat something when you're hungry and you eat a steak that you get regeneration. But besides that, nice idea!

Reactions: Flqris

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like this idea, Somethimes you are fighting and there is one person waiting until one is gonna die. That is annoying, because he can easy kill you with this ability it Will become more difficult.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I suggested this a while ago.
And I certainly support it.
Why not get Regen either way? Just upgrade the amount of time you get it.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
My opinion is that this could be helpful against not only cleaners, but teamers as well. I have fought my share of teamers in 1v2s on solo mode, and most of those times, I was able to kill at least one of them. If I had this ability, I might have live and defeated the other person/people as well.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
This is a good idea. Though this would really change the game play of EggWars. Yes it is annoying when all of the janitors come around, but it is part of the game. You can't say you haven't cleaned up before ;). This is a good idea, but I don't think this would go well with EggWars/SkyWars.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I like this idea because it actually helps you when your in a pvp and you kill someone and he left you with 1 heart it would be nice if you could regenerate a certain % of your hearts or at least when you kill 2 people to get a regeneration potion that falls in top of you out of no where :)

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
the ability is nice too have a 15% chance to get a regenerate health when you kill someone just like the fall damage when you fall you have like 45% to get half of damage when you fall down... really like this suggestion :D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
No. This is gonna be broken on teams . Id rather have saturation. Performs the same function but isnt OP
Actually, saturation gives you faster regen than regeneration 1 does, and you can use it to sprint.
Saturation is way more powerful than regen and if you don't believe me, try to play a game of survival games with Cannibal, and then one with Vampire.

Cleaning is kind of part of the game, and I personally wouldn't really want this to be an ability. I myself, play Skywars without any abilities as I like it that way (Stay true to vanilla mechanics!). Having this ability could end up being quite a big advantage over people like me, or people that can't afford abilities.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom