• no, keep them like this

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Ok, so hear me out pls.

PROBLEM:
- Pets are too overpowered in Colony Control!

WHY:
- Dogs (when upgraded) kill a full iron geared player in 2 hits!
They also outrun you probably and take 4/5 critical hits to kill! (I tried bowing but it takes like 15 arrows lmao)
- Skeletons (when upgraded) are also too overpowered, they outrun you and their aimbot is still insane, they also start shooting so early that you don't even see them when getting hit!
(This includes archer towers)
- Max upgraded spiders are also quite overpowered...

HOW TO FIX:
- Decrease max level for spider nests!
- Rollback the buff for archer towers!
- Remove all lvl 3 and 4 speed and damage pet upgrades! (maybe move lvl 2 to the upgraded petstore(lvl 2), being able to get more pets is already very strong and moving lvl 2 will make it worth upgrading and leaves lvl 1 as not-that-bad)
- Make the max pets at the same time 6 for all pets!
- Make spider nests more expensive (55$ for example)

Pls, colony control players VOTE ON THE POLL

Last edited:

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
After latest update I don't feel like they are as op anymore but I agree they should be nerfed.

Reactions: Dreamer

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I completely agree with changing the Pets to become less overpowered. At the moment I can have multiple enemy's pets surrounding me as well as the addition of possible skeletons and spiders from defences. You can die instantly before you can even have a chance to potentially destroy any buildings. I defiantly agree with changing them by lowering their health and strength.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I agree with you the archer towers buff should be removed but it shouldn't be how it was before because they were too weak I like the archer towers cause they can shoot them pets and make the game more defensive and less just attacking pets should be nerfed yes

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Skeletons aswell holy crud. I typically have a gold mine when doing anything else except for building so I max out skeleton stats and buy 3 of them and they are destructive

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
You can get pets too
That's dumb. Then I can do that with anything make archer towers super cheap and super good and just say yea well you can get them too. The pets just ruin the game cause you can't even have a fight it's just them pets. You can't play without them which is no fun and they are way too strong if someone kills your pets and you get in another fight ur dead. It's 0 fun

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
That's dumb. Then I can do that with anything make archer towers super cheap and super good and just say yea well you can get them too. The pets just ruin the game cause you can't even have a fight it's just them pets. You can't play without them which is no fun and they are way too strong if someone kills your pets and you get in another fight ur dead. It's 0 fun
Colony Control is a strategy game. I think PvP should be minimized and it should be an irrelevant part of the game.

Reactions: InkAsriel
D

Deleted member 469419

Skeletons (when upgraded) are also too overpowered, they outrun you and their aimbot is still insane, they also start shooting so early that you don't even see them when getting hit!
Couldn't agree more: Skeletons are way more overpowered than they should. Their aimbot it's insane even when they're unimproved (default), they also are so fast and if you neglect for a second you got them on you.

+1

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Colony Control is a strategy game. I think PvP should be minimized and it should be an irrelevant part of the game.
yes, and I like the buildings and their are a lot of options for new buildings and defences but you can just win by getting a blacksmith, armoury, food and petstore. max out some mines and you win before the walls have fallen.

This game should be something new, not all PVP based so pls, make it that way and make the pets an addition instead of the meta.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Ok, heres my take.
- Decrease max level upgrades on wolves from level 6 to level 4. (I haven’t used zombie and skelly pets so I can’t give feedback
- The damage on archer towers is fine, but they basically have aimbot. Nerf archer tower accuracy.

Thanks,
Owl.
That would be a reasonable nerf. Agree!

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Colony Control is a strategy game. I think PvP should be minimized

yes, and I like the buildings and their are a lot of options for new buildings and defences but you can just win by getting a blacksmith, armoury, food and petstore. max out some mines and you win before the walls have fallen.

This game should be something new, not all PVP based so pls, make it that way and make the pets an addition instead of the meta.
i agree with this, i believe there are way too many pvp games right now, and no strategy games. a more strategy based game that still has a little pvp in it would be great! the thing i dislike the most is what you mentioned, you can easily win with pets, golden apples, armory and blacksmith. most people even get their own stats boosted too, which makes them too overpowered to even make a chance once you died multiple times, and by that, dont have the gear to get a fair fight

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Wolves should not give slowness, zombies should.
Also, if you play Java, I suggest getting a stone or iron axe from the blacksmith, along with a shield. The axes can one shot lvl1 HP skeletons and lvl2 HP wolves. The shield completely blocks arrows and mob damage so it is very useful especially for archer towers.

Reactions: 404Owl
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom