Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Denisgaming01

Dec 6, 2016
Hello,
I need to speak to you about an issue which I am going through.
I bought a Minecraft account off someone which said it has Emerald Rank.
So I bought it and it's banned. he also put there are no bans.
The thing is he didn't just give me a account for you for multiple servers and im banned for the same reason 'hacking'.
Can you help please. Also if not can I have the account ranks sent to my new main account?

----
kate

Also if not can I have the account ranks sent to my new main account?
Sadly Cubecraft no longer does rank transfers. Also, buying a Minecraft account from a non-official source is completely at your own risk. If you still decide to do so, you automatically accept the consequences that may come along with it.

Reactions: Keanu

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hello,
The thing is he didn't just give me a account for you for multiple servers and im banned for the same reason 'hacking'.
Can you help please. Also if not can I have the account ranks sent to my new main account?

----
kate

You just got scammed very much.
I would never suggest you to buy an account from a non-official source, like CubeTale said ^

Thing is, you should never do anything like this, and IF you do its your responsibility.
And no, since its not your account, not your payment and not a thing that cubecraft does, your rank wont be transfered.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
You indeed cannot transfer ranks, but there might be a way for this account to at least get unbanned on CubeCraft Games. What is the username of the account?

stippedbarbie69

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2019
Netherlands
Hello,

----
kate
You got scammed really hard :/
Never trust those websites it's always a scam.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
I'm sorry to hear you had to experience this issue, but you are complicit to breaking the rules of Mojang's EULA...!
Selling or handing out copies of their games to others, is equivalent to violating the main rule of their EULA as you can read here: https://account.mojang.com/documents/minecraft_eula .

This means the person who sold you this account (= "the copy of Mojang's game"), basically performed illegal actions and you were complicit without even knowing it...
Contacting Mojang regarding this issue would literally be the worst you could as they would just lock this account because the original owner violated provisions of their End User License Agreement. (They have the full right to do that as it's clearly stated in their EULA as well.)

Simply due to the fact that CubeCraft is an official partner of Minecraft (and Minecraft being a property of Mojang), there will nobody of the staff team be able to help you out with this issue... Nor get your account unbanned.

However, if you want to provide me all the info I'll need in order to help you out, feel free to start a conversation with me here on the forums, or on Discord and I'll be glad to help you out as much as I can! (I know lots of people who've faced situations like these before. And therefore I would consider myself pretty experienced in solving similar problems.)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom