Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Medium (between 1k-2k words)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Long (2k+ words)

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It's around this time of the month again. I need your feedback for the next recap. Normally I wouldn't post this at this time but a lot has happened over the past few weeks. I would normally post this 10 days before the end of the month but I figured that an earlier post will give people more time to provide feedback.

Background/First glance
For those new to reading my recaps, I go over the issues the server has at the end of the month and explain what I think is a good fix for them. At a glance, the next recap so far will talk about the following issues:

1. Anticheat
1b. Testing (hackers, developers, and us users)​
2. Advertising bots
3. Staff team part 1 (includes slow suggestions)

What I need
-Any other issues
-How long do you prefer recaps to be?

Last edited:

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
The seeming increase in exploitation
Also for length I am not 1 to enjoy a lengthy thread but I know you put a lot of time and effort into these threads and take pride in it (or at least so it seems) which in that case I'd say a thread a bit longer than most of these
Of course glitch abuse will be an issue. A lot of games I've noticed lately either have more bugs or kept the old ones. What other kinds of exploitation?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
From what I've read of your version of recap, it seems to go into detail about players-server issues. I would like longer threads, it would be interesting what discussion would spawn from this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom