Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

holycow12

Feb 16, 2018
Hey Guys If Anyone Reads This Can You Message Me Back I Need Spigot Custom Plugins For My Server I Would Love To Know If Someone Can Make Custom Plugins.

LazosPlaying

Sep 13, 2016
Slovenija
aljaxus.eu
Get lost is the simplest answer. The a bit less simple is; you get what you pay for. The realistic one is as follows: you can get custom plugins from developers, but you will pay for them. Get real.

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Not many people being helpful here. I've developed plugins before so I can give you some advice :)
It would be helpful if you could specify what sort of custom plugin work you're looking for - and always do plenty of research to see if the plugin already exists. The most common features are always out there somewhere.

Secondly, what is your budget? Most developers will not be willing to develop a custom plugin from scratch for free - programming plugins is hard work and they don't appear magically.

The best thing to do is go to Bukkit/Spigot plugin forums and request the plugin you'd like made in their requests threads. Developers will not come messaging you if you don't state what you want and what you're willing to pay. The difficulty of your request will also determine the skills a developer will need to help you.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Not many people being helpful here. I've developed plugins before so I can give you some advice :)
It would be helpful if you could specify what sort of custom plugin work you're looking for - and always do plenty of research to see if the plugin already exists. The most common features are always out there somewhere.

Secondly, what is your budget? Most developers will not be willing to develop a custom plugin from scratch for free - programming plugins is hard work and they don't appear magically.

The best thing to do is go to Bukkit/Spigot plugin forums and request the plugin you'd like made in their requests threads. Developers will not come messaging you if you don't state what you want and what you're willing to pay. The difficulty of your request will also determine the skills a developer will need to help you.

Hope this helps.
This post is 10 months old, the person didn't login in since Feb 16 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom