Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I didn't want to post this because of all the other insane builds and my trash builds here but I just wanted some ideas or suggestions that I could add. This is still a work in progress and im not done with it, I have no idea what it is just something random i built. Thanks fo watching

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hi, I didn't want to post this because of all the other insane builds and my trash builds here but I just wanted some ideas or suggestions that I could add. This is still a work in progress and im not done with it, I have no idea what it is just something random i built. Thanks fo watching

I don't know what you are trying to make, but you can improve the pyramid and add ice island. I mean with polar bears and ice cubes :D It'd be fun.

Reactions: Drakie❤

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
For the second island you showed: use buttons, triggerplates (I lost the name for it but am to lazy to search them up) just place them randomly in the room). Also try to use various types of stones. You did that already on the left wall, but I suggest you to do that with the floor. Maybe add some vines?

Reactions: Drakie❤

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I literally just built the first thing that came to my mind and i have 0 experience as a builder

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
I literally just built the first thing that came to my mind and i have 0 experience as a builder
ayyy ok

The first thing you are showing is build kinda monotone, maybe you could add some more darker blocks such as dark prismarine etc. And add some other grey blocks like (polished) andesite, or regular stone.

Also, the walls are really flat, you could add some more depth to them by making some parts come out more, like this:
2020-01-06_17.12.17.png

For the cave,
Isn't that bad, just try and make the tunnel a little more cavy, currently its just a straight tunnel.

For the island, the underside is really the same its just a (kinda) piramid upside down, try and make it look more natural by making the 'piramid' a lot longer. Like this:
2020-01-06_17.16.46.png
(I made this really quick, so looks weird)

And add some layers of different blocks into the island: ex

1. Sand
2. Sandstone
3. Sandstone
4. Terracotta
5. etc.

The top of the island is really empty, try and add some landscape to the top aswell, just a couple of extra sand layers.

There are some extra small points, but they dont really matter so yeah. For one of your first builds definitly not bad at all.

Last edited:

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
ayyy ok

The first thing you are showing is build kinda monotone, maybe you could add some more darker blocks such as dark prismarine etc. And add some other grey blocks like (polished) andesite, or regular stone.

Also, the walls are really flat, you could ass some more depth to them by making some parts come out more, like this:
View attachment 158533

For the cave,
Isn't that bad, just try and make the tunnel a little more cavy, currently its just a straight tunnel.

For the island, the underside is really the same its just a (kinda) piramid upside down, try and make it look more natural by making the 'piramid' a lot longer. Like this:
View attachment 158534
(I made this really quick, so looks weird)

And add some layers of different blocks into the island: ex

1. Sand
2. Sandstone
3. Sandstone
4. Terracotta
5. etc.

The top of the island is really empty, try and add some landscape to the top aswell, just a couple of extra sand layers.

There are some extra small points, but they dont really matter so yeah. For one of your first builds definitly not bad at all.
Wow thanks for taking the time to help
Also, the walls are really flat, you could ass some more depth to them by making some parts come out more, like this:
Also, you might want to fix that sentence

Reactions: StopWalking
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom