• Mayyybe

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Hey hi,

So in eggwars teams mode (teams of 2,4) currently, there is no team chat or coloured names, so i wanted a team chat and ability to choose talking in team chat or global chat.

Idea: If u want to talk in team chat, do this: /t chat ____________
For global: /g chat _____________
Then for the global chat (if u used it) ur name would have the colour of ur team.

Anyone agrees?

Jun 3, 2020
Hey hi,

So in eggwars teams mode (teams of 2,4) currently, there is no team chat or coloured names, so i wanted a team chat and ability to choose talking in team chat or global chat.

Idea: If u want to talk in team chat, do this: /t chat ____________
For global: /g chat _____________
Then for the global chat (if u used it) ur name would have the colour of ur team.

Anyone agrees?
Yeah like Acheron said, it'll look really messed up if its all different colours

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not 100% sure but I think team chat is not allowed by Microsoft because of some privacy reasons...
If it is, I’d rather have it with Java’s system, always team and ! to say something in global. If your message is short, it’ll take longer to type the command than the message :/

Reactions: ItzJqlmer
Apr 11, 2020
I agree with you and if you go on skywars there is a team chat, but not one on eggwars, so i believe they can just use the same plugin they used for skywars.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Team chat and World chat at the same time on eggwars would be to complicated and Coloured names shouldnt be added due to purpose targeting someone e.g a streamer if theyre playing and they put something in chat they dont want people to know which egg is theirs

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom