Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I only like the Fairly pack

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Oh Hey, me again. Again a new miniature suggestion. What a lot of them.

But My suggestion is to give your own miniature a name, so I mean like, you have a doge miniature stalking you around the lobby and thinking.. Hmm Should I give it a name? So If it is possible I like to give it a name.

For example, the name shows up above the miniature with the name you called it. So If I had the doge miniature, I called it doggo or something.

Besides That I have also a miniature suggestion again.
Fairly pack

Fairly men:
- Fairly head, with green chestplate and leggings, dark green boots. Blaze rod in right hand. Also If it's possible add wings to it

Fairly Women
- Fairly head, with dark green chestplate and leggings, light green boots. Flower in right hand. Also If it's possible add wings to it.

Unicorn
- Unicorn hat, with white chestplate, red leggings and yellow boots. If it's possible add a horn to it.

By all of them, if it follows you the miniature got a sparkling particle effect

I hope you like This idea and I hope to get Some feedback :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
But My suggestion is to give your own miniature a name, so I mean like, you have a doge miniature stalking you around the lobby and thinking.. Hmm Should I give it a name? So If it is possible I like to give it a name.
I replied to a suggestion, I don't know anymore how the thread's called but that person suggested that you have a baby miniature of yourself. I'd love to see that and with this suggestion he can be called ''Baby iCheeetah'' or ''iCheeetah's Baby'' (< the names could be bold). Would love it :)

Besides That I have also a miniature suggestion again.

Fairly men:
- Fairly head, with green chestplate and leggings, dark green boots. Blaze rod in right hand. Also If it's possible add wings to it
Sounds funny, wouldn't buy it though. Not really my style of a miniature.

Fairly Women
- Fairly head, with dark green chestplate and leggings, light green boots. Flower in right hand. Also If it's possible add wings to it.
Sounds funny, wouldn't buy it though. Not really my style of a miniature.

Unicorn
- Unicorn hat, with white chestplate, red leggings and yellow boots. If it's possible add a horn to it.
This would be the perfect miniature for the ''Unicorn Squad'', @Jordei, @Dylaila, @Jannekee etc. :p

By all of them, if it follows you the miniature got a sparkling particle effect
''By all of them'' = ''With all of them'' ;) But a sparkling particle effect? Sounds cool. What would it look like?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I replied to a suggestion, I don't know anymore how the thread's called but that person suggested that you have a baby miniature of yourself. I'd love to see that and with this suggestion he can be called ''Baby iCheeetah'' or ''iCheeetah's Baby'' (< the names could be bold). Would love it :)
That was also My suggestion :) You own miniature.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think the naming idea would be awesome as long as people don't start naming things inappropriately. Adding new minis is also a great idea! I love the unicorn idea too :P

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom