Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
ESPAÑOL: Hola! hoy quería sugerir una idea que puede que a muchos os guste. Como sabéis en el lobby de Java podemos desbloquear mediante Cubelets las miniaturas (el muñequito que nos sigue) y se me ha ocurrido que poder ponerle nombre seria algo ingenioso y divertido! pero claro, tener en cuenta que los nombres inadecuados sean sancionables. Seria algo que a mi parecer a mucha gente le gustara ya que conseguir una miniatura no es fácil y las personas que tienen miniaturas saben esto. Espero que os guste la idea! :D

ENGLISH: Hello! Today I wanted to suggest an idea that many of you may like. As you know in the Java lobby we can unlock through Cubelets the miniatures (the doll/mini you that follows us) and I thought that being able to name it would be something ingenious and fun! but of course, keep in mind that inappropriate names are punishable. It would be something that I think a lot of people would like because getting a miniature is not easy and people who have miniatures know this. I hope you like the idea! :D

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I think that I would most likely be abused by some players to actually troll, bully and etc. What if they used a YouTuber's name and someone says owh hello "YouTuber" or hey "YouTuber" is in the lobby. Or they will just use your name so that you think that they're talking to you but they're actually mentioning the miniature of that one player.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that I would most likely be abused by some players to actually troll, bully and etc. What if they used a YouTuber's name and someone says owh hello "YouTuber" or hey "YouTuber" is in the lobby. Or they will just use your name so that you think that they're talking to you but they're actually mentioning the miniature of that one player.
In that case, maybe cubecraft should ban that option

Reactions: Zombiepower

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
^^ True that - There's a negative and a positive point about this:

Negative:
People will abuse it and will use it to bully, swear, whatever like people also said.

Positive:
You can name your miniature to whatever you'd like to, as long as it's appropriate.

Isn't there some kind of system which just blocks the name change if you want to change it to something inappropriate? So you must name it to something appropriate. But you can probably also bypass this through some way.

Reactions: Alexp192

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm confused.. Can't it be the same as naming wolfs and cats in Lucky Islands? Because if it is the same as that: You can already do that in Lucky Islands

Reactions: Zombiepower

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I'm confused.. Can't it be the same as naming wolfs and cats in Lucky Islands? Because if it is the same as that: You can already do that in Lucky Islands
I think that feature will be abused more in the main lobby as in lucky islands. You also don't always have to change the name when you come online and in lucky islands you always need to change it and some people are getting bored by that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Thjis wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom