Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
ESP: Hola usuarios de CubeCraft Games.

Hoy vengo a haceros una sugerencia que llevo pensando bastante tiempo y creo que esto les podría gustar a bastante gente. Como ya sabréis hay 4 épocas en las que se añaden nuevos mapas a CubeCraft durante un tiempo determinado (Halloween, Verano, Primera, Otoño). Os quería preguntar, que si queréis que el Equipo Directivo de CubeCraft cada vez que termine una de estas épocas haga una votación de los mapas que han estado, tipo ¿Qué mapa os ha gustado más este verano/halloween/otoño/primavera? Y el mapa que salga más votado es él mapa que se queda añadido para siempre.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENG: Hello CubeCraft Games users.

Today I come to make a suggestion that I've been thinking about for quite some time and I think that many people might like this. As you know there are 4 times when new maps are added to CubeCraft during a certain time (Halloween, Summer, Sprin, Autumn). I wanted to ask you, if you want the CubeCraft Management Team every time one of these seasons ends, to vote for the maps that have been, like What map did you like more this summer/halloween/autumn/spring? And the map that gets the most votes is the map that stays added forever.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Great idea! I'd like to continue enjoying top rated maps all the year.
I think it would be nice to hear some feedback from the staff team.

Thanks for your suggestion and keep it up! :heart:

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I like the seasonal maps as well but I don't think this should become a thing on cubecraft.

The maps are special and original because they're seasonal and I personally think they should remain seasonal. Making them permanent would take away the specialty of the map because then it won't return once in a while and it might possibly take away the fun you used to have while playing on that map.

Then there's an idea to just make them permanent with some slight changes, but I don't support that idea as well. This would also take away the specialty of the map because it would be the same map but just slightly different.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I don't think this should become a thing on cubecraft.

The maps are special and original because they're seasonal and I personally think they should remain seasonal. Making them permanent would take away the specialty of the map and it might possibly take away the fun you used to have while playing on that map.

Then there's an idea to just make them permanent with some slight changes, but I don't support that idea as well. This would also take away the specialty of the map because it would be the same map but just slightly different.

🤔 You're also right

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I like the seasonal maps as well but I don't think this should become a thing on cubecraft.

The maps are special and original because they're seasonal and I personally think they should remain seasonal. Making them permanent would take away the specialty of the map because then it won't return once in a while and it might possibly take away the fun you used to have while playing on that map.

But for example this summer you can keep the map of Whale. And for next summer they create a new map and so on.

Reactions: Kylo2532

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
But for example this summer you can keep the map of Whale. And for next summer they create a new map and so on.

That's a possible solution, yes.

You're suggesting that we will be able to vote for our favourite seasonal map at the end of every season. This means that there will be 4 new maps each year (seasonal) : Halloween, Autumn, Summer and Spring. Imagine this happening every year, then there would be an overflow of seasonal maps (For example :after 2 years there will be 3 halloween maps at the same time but there's only 1 map that is featured at the time) which are added permanently and which are possibly the same theme as other already existing maps which could cause an overflow of the amount of same themed maps.

Doing this would still make other seasonal maps less special because there are a lot of other seasonal maps that already exist but now permanently.

The idea of making seasonal maps permanently might look good but I think it will just ruin the purpose of those maps, hence it's still a no for me.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
That's a possible solution, yes.

You're suggesting that we will be able to vote for our favourite seasonal map at the end of every season. This means that there will be 4 new maps each year (seasonal) : Halloween, Autumn, Summer and Spring. Imagine this happening every year, then there would be an overflow of seasonal maps (For example :after 2 years there will be 3 halloween maps at the same time but there's only 1 map that is featured at the time) which are added permanently and which are possibly the same theme as other already existing maps which could cause an overflow of the amount of same themed maps.

Doing this would still make other seasonal maps less special because there are a lot of other seasonal maps that already exist but now permanently.

The idea of making seasonal maps permanently might look good but I think it will just ruin the purpose of those maps, hence it's still a no for me.

Well, you're partly right. But I don't mean that they always do this, but once every 2 or 3 years, I think it could be a good idea. Because I think that the maps that are in place right now are already being repeated a lot.

D

Deleted member 469419

Well, I'll give my feedback in English, so everyone will be able to understand me.

I'm agree with you to be honest, but, there is a problem with this, that it's what @_AyJee have said. The grace of the seasonal maps it's that they can only be played on his own season. What would be the grace of playing a Santa's map (Christmas map) on Summer for example?

This would cause that players get bored of cubecraft maps and therefore cubecraft would have to add a new map every season, also people wouldn't be excited for the seasonal maps which are actually the best feature of every season-change besides from the special cubelets...

So, unfortunately I voted no :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom