Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rating?

• Total voters

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
That sounded postive but you gave 4/10??
Yeah, I mean the builds are nice but they need more detail as I explained. I’m sorry if you don’t agree with my judgement but I believe it is what it deserves.
Just see this as an opportunity to learn, if you are willing to publish your survival world in a forum be ready to accept both positive and negative feedback.
There are many tutorials out there or builds that you can use as inspiration to improve your survival world. Building is quite fun but if you want to achieve better results you must practice and attempt to learn new things.
So yes, I do give your builds a 4/10 and I know my reply sounded positive because it is! I will make sure to reply to your next post to see the progress you’ve made.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Yeah, I mean the builds are nice but they need more detail as I explained. I’m sorry if you don’t agree with my judgement but I believe it is what it deserves.
Just see this as an opportunity to learn, if you are willing to publish your survival world in a forum be ready to accept both positive and negative feedback.
There are many tutorials out there or builds that you can use as inspiration to improve your survival world. Building is quite fun but if you want to achieve better results you must practice and attempt to learn new things.
So yes, I do give your builds a 4/10 and I know my reply sounded positive because it is! I will make sure to reply to your next post to see the progress you’ve made.
Alright, Thanks!

Reactions: Eli
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom