Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rating?

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Hi! Here I am again (:
This week, there's another huge amount of progress so let's not wait too long and get right into this!

Let's start over at the industrial area.
2018-10-07_11.21.38.png

Alright, you may be familiar with this area is you red my last thread. But not with the huge brick building, the letters spelling ''Ruisdier (My nickname + MC username) Industries'', the head of my skin, and the big mine on the bottom. So as you can see, at the bottom lowest level, there's a new area in front of the big wall. On the left you have the place where you walk to the little mining place, then you have a little storage. Not sorted yet. Planning some ores or tools there. And on the very right you have the mine itself. If you look closely you see 2 water streams. They go up and down. It's actualy a very big water elevator running from the top of the brick building all the way to y12, where my mine for the industrial section is going to be. The brick building is going to be my main storage area. It has 4 layers in total. There are no chests yet but I need tons of wood for that.

2018-10-07_11.20.22.png

So, now we're on the other side of the mountain. On the left you have a staircase running to the actual entrance from the storage room. I also have a bit more cobblestone slabs to fill in as you can see. More big bland walls, gonna cover that with some decorations or buildings, nothing planned yet. Currently I'm focussing more on the terrain than on the buildings. There's also a staircase running to the highest platform I current;y have.

2018-10-07_11.20.38.png

Okay, there's a chance you already saw this in the first picture but this is just a little super smelter I built. Nothing fancy yet, I still need to put a building around it tho.

Now we're going to the medieval area again :D

2018-10-07_11.19.20.png

This is just a little arena. This currently has no use, just a decorative build. Still need to decorate it a bit more. In the inside you see 2 custom armor stand with a drowned and squid head on them (Both avaible with datapacks)

2018-10-07_11.18.56.png

This build is a bit different from the rest, but I like it. This is going to be a temporarily place for the portal from the medieval area.

2018-10-07_11.18.45.png

2 small builds on this picture. On the left we have a little dock, and on the right I have a plave for my horse ''Horsie Dude II'' (don't judge my naming skills I know I'm terrible). Horsie Dude I went on a walk and never came back. This is actually a pretty weird story I want to tell to end this thread, alright. So back in the first week, I went exploring with Horsie Dude I and when I came back it was night time. So I parked him in front of my house, I went inside and slept. When I came outside again he was gone. I mean, come on! I was away for 15-20 seconds. HOW? He was NOWHERE to be seen! How far can a horse walk in that time!? I've looked in the whole area. Nothing. Not even creeper holes or other indications. Just gone. He may still walk around on the island.

Well, that's about it.
Thanks for reading, I definitly enjoyed making this in survival. I hope I see you guys next week and that you like it.

Bye!

PS: Don't forget to vote the poll and give tips if you want ;)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It's very cool to see how much time you've already put into it! However, to me there is not a lot of variation and detail in your builds which makes it look a bit boring (sorry :c)
Despites this I do like how you've already made a cactus farm and auto smelter \^-^/

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
It's very cool to see how much time you've already put into it! However, to me there is not a lot of variation and detail in your builds which makes it look a bit boring (sorry :c)
Despites this I do like how you've already made a cactus farm and auto smelter \^-^/
Thanks :D Could you please give me an example for the variation you mentioned?

Reactions: zDutchie

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks :D Could you please give me an example for the variation you mentioned?
No worries, and of course! You use a lot of stone bricks, it is practically all I see when I first looked at the attached pictures. This is most likely the theme of your builds but I think it might be wise to play with some other blocks ^-^

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
No worries, and of course! You use a lot of stone bricks, it is practically all I see when I first looked at the attached pictures. This is most likely the theme of your builds but I think it might be wise to play with some other blocks ^-^
Currently stone bricks (as you mentioned), polished andesite and cobble stone are the main building blocks for the industrial area. I also like to try something new but I need an easy accessible block that is grey. I've used some cracked stones bricks somewhere but I can't think of anything else

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Currently stone bricks (as you mentioned), polished andesite and cobble stone are the main building blocks for the industrial area. I also like to try something new but I need an easy accessible block that is grey. I've used some cracked stones bricks somewhere but I can't think of anything else
You could try mossy (cobble)stone and perhaps even some faded coloured blocks to give it a tiny bit of colour. Can also use iron fences, buttons, vines etc for decorations purposes ^-^
I also understand you need easy access blocks for such a big building so perhaps it’s something for in the future :)

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Giving you a 10/10, because you are enjoying a great game. You should not care about someone voting a 1, because some people will - whatever the hell they see. As long as you are having fun, you are doing it correctly ;)

I would personally break up the big Andesite wall up with something else, but other then that looking sweet!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi! Here I am again :)
This week, there's another huge amount of progress so let's not wait too long and get right into this!

Let's start over at the industrial area.
View attachment 148966
Alright, you may be familiar with this area is you red my last thread. But not with the huge brick building, the letters spelling ''Ruisdier (My nickname + MC username) Industries'', the head of my skin, and the big mine on the bottom. So as you can see, at the bottom lowest level, there's a new area in front of the big wall. On the left you have the place where you walk to the little mining place, then you have a little storage. Not sorted yet. Planning some ores or tools there. And on the very right you have the mine itself. If you look closely you see 2 water streams. They go up and down. It's actualy a very big water elevator running from the top of the brick building all the way to y12, where my mine for the industrial section is going to be. The brick building is going to be my main storage area. It has 4 layers in total. There are no chests yet but I need tons of wood for that.

View attachment 148967
So, now we're on the other side of the mountain. On the left you have a staircase running to the actual entrance from the storage room. I also have a bit more cobblestone slabs to fill in as you can see. More big bland walls, gonna cover that with some decorations or buildings, nothing planned yet. Currently I'm focussing more on the terrain than on the buildings. There's also a staircase running to the highest platform I current;y have.

View attachment 148968
Okay, there's a chance you already saw this in the first picture but this is just a little super smelter I built. Nothing fancy yet, I still need to put a building around it tho.

Now we're going to the medieval area again :D

View attachment 148969
This is just a little arena. This currently has no use, just a decorative build. Still need to decorate it a bit more. In the inside you see 2 custom armor stand with a drowned and squid head on them (Both avaible with datapacks)

View attachment 148970
This build is a bit different from the rest, but I like it. This is going to be a temporarily place for the portal from the medieval area.

View attachment 148971
2 small builds on this picture. On the left we have a little dock, and on the right I have a plave for my horse ''Horsie Dude II'' (don't judge my naming skills I know I'm terrible). Horsie Dude I went on a walk and never came back. This is actually a pretty weird story I want to tell to end this thread, alright. So back in the first week, I went exploring with Horsie Dude I and when I came back it was night time. So I parked him in front of my house, I went inside and slept. When I came outside again he was gone. I mean, come on! I was away for 15-20 seconds. HOW? He was NOWHERE to be seen! How far can a horse walk in that time!? I've looked in the whole area. Nothing. Not even creeper holes or other indications. Just gone. He may still walk around on the island.

Well, that's about it.
Thanks for reading, I definitly enjoyed making this in survival. I hope I see you guys next week and that you like it.

Bye!

PS: Don't forget to vote the poll and give tips if you want ;)
Very nice builds! Altthough you could add a little bit mire detail to your builds so you can actually say oh this is the medieval area. But good job! Keep improving.

Reactions: Ruisdier

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
8/10
Not bad and very cool

I love andesite :)
Thanks! :3

no explain sorry

also its hard .
Hard? So you're giving it 1/10 without knowing why?

Chimneys, powerlines and conveyor belts are also really good aesthetics for industrial stuff
Ooh, I like those powerlines you mentioned. Definitly going to experiment with that in my testing world in the future. I also like the chimneys and conveyor belts. I'll see what I can do with it.

Giving you a 10/10, because you are enjoying a great game. You should not care about someone voting a 1, because some people will - whatever the hell they see. As long as you are having fun, you are doing it correctly ;)

I would personally break up the big Andesite wall up with something else, but other then that looking sweet!
Thank you :) I also was thinking about a tunnel throught the mountain to get to the other side faster. That would be great to cover up the andesite wall.

Looks nice!:)
Thanks! :D

cool banners
RUISDIER INDUSTRIES
Yeah, I also like it. Thanks

Very nice builds! Altthough you could add a little bit mire detail to your builds so you can actually say oh this is the medieval area. But good job! Keep improving.
Thanks for the tip!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.