Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rating?

• Total voters

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
im not here to start drama but im here to defend what @Nutuu is saying. I think all those people saying "AMAZING" are just saying it to be nice. Its ok but its a survival build and it just isent that amazing. I am not doing this for drama or to start crap but im here to make sure you know these people are giving you false hope.

Reactions: Priley

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
im not here to start drama but im here to defend what @Nutuu is saying. I think all those people saying "AMAZING" are just saying it to be nice. Its ok but its a survival build and it just isent that amazing. I am not doing this for drama or to start crap but im here to make sure you know these people are giving you false hope.
"and you little kid should shut up thanks"
Yeah sure, defend that. But the ratings are (mostly) the time playing (2 weeks) and the gamemode (survival) If it was creative, I would've understood it if people don't like it very much. Saying positive things just to be nice doesn't mean they don't like it, and some aren't even false hope at all.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
"and you little kid should shut up thanks"
Yeah sure, defend that. But the ratings are (mostly) the time playing (2 weeks) and the gamemode (survival) If it was creative, I would've understood it if people don't like it very much. Saying positive things just to be nice doesn't mean they don't like it, and some aren't even false hope at all.

at all they are all saying it for even box houses just to make the builder 'happy'

Reactions: Unipotatoo

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
There's not much detail in the builds, but for a survival server is this actually amazing. You've build so much in 2 weeks? You're really talented.

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
There's not much detail in the builds, but for a survival server is this actually amazing. You've build so much in 2 weeks? You're really talented.
Thanks (: If you like more detailed buildings, there are more on the medieval side of the world.

Reactions: Fliqa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom