Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rating?

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Helloooo! Here's the 3rd progress update! This is by far my favorite progress update so far, I've been working on a MASSIVE project, and with MASSIVE I indeed mean MASSIVE. PS: I stop with giving builds numbers.

Let's take a look at the picture before we talk about it:

2018-09-30_11.15.36.png

So.. This was ALL regular extreme hills 1 week ago, this is the main project I'm working on currently. (Yes, I'm using the hermitcraft seed and use the same districts, planning to turn the shopping district into something else since it's single player) Alright, let's start with the bridge. It's simple, just a quick way to cross the river, then you have a staircase leading to the first floor. Let's stay on the first floor for now, on the very left you see a walkway, but that leads to nothing. The tall building is the new cactus farm, I moved it from the medieval area to here. The little room in front of it is a storage area for cacti. Then you have the other building right next to the left staircase. That's my new AFK fishfarm. The old AFK fish farm in the medieval area is still there, only the farm is gone but the building. Maybe I'll turn that into a storage room for wood or something but I'm definitly going to keep the building because it's on of my favorite buildings in the world. Okay, now you see 2 more staircases, we're going to take the left staircase first. If you're going right thorugh you see a small building in the corner of the area. That's a little snowfarm. I used snowgolems for that so you can get infinite snowballs. On the left side of the area you see that I made another area flat, but the'res no floor or buildings on it yet, so let's walk around the mountain, on the backside of the mountain (you can't see it on the picture) I made another area flat. Now let's take the right staircase. You see a big platform with nothing on it yet, I'm planning some kind of storage system since it's a pretty big area. On the very top of the mountain, you see another flat area, not sure what I'm going to do there, but I want some kind of tall building that peaks high in the skies, maybe an iron farm, I'm not sure yet.

Small things I'd like to mention:

*The cow nano farm on the medieval area now has a sheep nano farm right next to it.
*Did a little bit of work in the mine

Photo of everything so that you guys have an idea of where everything is:

2018-09-30_11.17.54.png

Well, that's about it.
Thanks for reading, I definitly enjoyed making this in survival. I hope I see you guys next week and that you like it.

Bye!

PS: Don't forget to vote the poll and give tips if you want ;)

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
i rate 1/10 this ugly boxes, what dont you like about it?
''Boxes'' Most of the buildings aren't even ''boxes''. The only ''Boxes'' I see are the snow farm and the new AFK fish farm and even those have side-buildings. If you mean the big bland stone brick wall on the right side of the bridge, you're right. That's kinda a box yeah. I'm planning to do something there, but that's a surprise. Also, isn't the whole game around ''boxes''?

About the survival world: You've really made progress, compared to your previous threads! Keep going, my man!
(PS: 'wtf' is allowed)
Thanks, It's my favorite week too!
----
Oh okay, didn't know that, still not very nice to say tho

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
just because i find these buildings bad. these are boxy in my eyes, ive built an 100x100 on survival, there's nothing harder than creative at all, just takes time

Reactions: Unipotatoo
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom