Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

My__username

Novice Member
Apr 18, 2017
Personally, I think that skyblock is a really cool game, but it can use some improvements:

Currently, there is no redstone in skyblock: literally every ore except redstone is in. And I fail to see why. Redstone would make the skyblock islands infinitely times better. From powered rails, to automatic farms, to bigger auto smelters, to chest organization systems, the possibilities are endless. One of the reasons that this idea may not be liked is that the server could lag because of farms going on 24/7. I think there are a couple of fixes for this. One idea is to put redstone in an overworld island after diamond. There, only the most determined players can access it. Next, the redstone generator could take days or even weeks to generate a single redstone ore, severely limiting what people can do with redstone. Another idea is redstone farms maybe can't work when players are offline, and there is an auto kick system to make automatic farms more balanced. My final idea to counter the lag problem is to make redstone slightly less useful than in vanilla (maybe limit some of their functions).

Next, severely buff the amount of XP given in high level mob spawners. Right now, the extremely high health is not worth it for the extra few xp orbs when fishing or smelting ores give so much more xp. Strong mobs are kind of pointless. Maybe they drop a rare/valuable drop when they die?

Thats it for now. Be sure to let me know what you think

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
One of the reasons that this idea may not be liked is that the server could lag because of farms going on 24/7.
I'm not 100% sure but your Skyblock doesn't run 24/7. If you get back online, SB will make a quick calculation on how long you were offline and updates the timers. Things like spawners won't be updated and you need to be online for those.
Hope that makes sense?

I have thought about redstone a lot. It would make farms amazing.. but also too overpowered. I think I'd perfer not having redstone rather then everyone having insane farms. I'd make playing the game almost useless because you'd get everything to fast.

I'm assuming with an auto kick you mean afk kick? There already is a kick, the restart, so an extra kick is kinda useless then. And it would be unfair to the people without God machines.

(Yes I read about it taking days. Point still stands. I once thought iron was pretty rare and I'd save every bit of it. Now I'm kinda annoyed if the timer is over because I'm drowning in iron. Eventually Redstone will become less rare and people have God farms. It's just meh.)

I defenitly agree with the exp part. Not much to add there.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Kazwa wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That is a cool pfp!:D
Kazwa wrote on privqted's profile.
happy birthdayy
Top Bottom