Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

Should Redstone be added into Skyblock?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hi again! I was thinking about possibly suggesting Redstone being added to Skyblock in one of my upcoming “New Skyblock Island” suggestions. I thought this might be a controversial topic between both players and devs, so I will make a poll above this post for you to vote whether you think Redstone should be in Skyblock. Keep in mind that there are many possibilities when it comes to redstone, from automatic farms, to secret bases, to trolling your friends (useful for content creation), etc.
Feel free to include thoughts and opinions in the replies! Looking forward to hearing/seeing what YOU think!
Thanks for the input!

- Reesle :redsus:

Last edited:

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I think redstone would take away from the charm cubecraft offers. + it would be so buggy and we all know how cube handles bugs... they only fix them when they have become too big of a problem to ignore or if the community screams loudly enough.

Reactions: Reesle

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I would love to see redstone added to Sky Block! The only issue would be that Java and Bedrock have different redstone systems. So Cubecraft would either have to translate Java redstone in to Bedrock, or make it so that the server can handle Bedrock Redstone. I may be wrong though, I'm not a developer, so I don't know for sure.

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I think redstone would take away from the charm cubecraft offers. + it would be so buggy and we all know how cube handles bugs... they only fix them when they have become too big of a problem to ignore or if the community screams loudly enough.
Yeah it would be extremely buggy. Cubecraft could always just make certain things craftable, such as noteblocks, compasses, tracker maps, etc.
I would love to see redstone added to Sky Block! The only issue would be that Java and Bedrock have different redstone systems. So Cubecraft would either have to translate Java redstone in to Bedrock, or make it so that the server can handle Bedrock Redstone. I may be wrong though, I'm not a developer, so I don't know for sure.
Ahh that’s a good point. It would probably make it a bigger update than the Skyblock update lol.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
What are your thoughts? Do you think Redstone should be added to Skyblock? Feel free to share all opinions in the replies!
Also, make sure to vote on the poll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
Top Bottom