Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
This has been suggested many, many times before and generally I have always had the same response. CubeCraft's Skyblock is quite a vanilla, get everything done on your own type of Skyblock, and I feel that adding minions would take away that aspect. It's already quite bad that all there is to do late-game is massive AFK farms, but if minions were added then I'm afraid people would rarely actually play the game and would just wait for their minions to collect everything they need. It's going to be a different experience for everyone, though. I personally prefer to put in the work and always make manual farms, collect everything by myself etc. but I do understand that not everyone enjoys that.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
How About you add Minions To Skyblock to make Farming Crops or ores way easier.
They can be bought in the Shop and The more expensive the Crop or ore is the more it costs.

Sorry for the bad grammar im German.:heart:
hypixel copy tbh

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
hypixel copy tbh
bedwars was an identical gamemode/copy of cubecraft's earlier iteration, eggwars

you can't truly be 100% original as a server

the real problem lies within this feature being unnecessary for skyblock's current state not being a copy of a feature from a different server

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom