Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

63f2bf4e

Well-Known Member
Feb 16, 2021
61
95
94
I don't think they should add this. In my opinion, only staff and YouTubers should be able to fly in lobbies, so they stand out from everyone else. Also, quite a lot of players have VIP level 3 and above because it's not too expensive so it would make flying less special in my opinion.
I do agree with this, staff members are the only people that *need* to fly, and to allow YouTubers to fly is a way to thank them for influencing the server
 
  • Like
Reactions: CeleryAskin
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
I agree with the other player' replies. Give everyone the fly perk it doesn't sounds like a great idea. I think it should be only a thing for Youtubers and staff members since it would cause an incremented wave of the false reports due to to lots of people flying in main lobbies. Although at the moment is already a thing for staffs, but they can only use it while they're in vanish mode.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom