Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

63f2bf4e

Well-Known Member
Feb 16, 2021
61
95
94
I don't think they should add this. In my opinion, only staff and YouTubers should be able to fly in lobbies, so they stand out from everyone else. Also, quite a lot of players have VIP level 3 and above because it's not too expensive so it would make flying less special in my opinion.
I do agree with this, staff members are the only people that *need* to fly, and to allow YouTubers to fly is a way to thank them for influencing the server
 
  • Like
Reactions: CeleryAskin
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
I agree with the other player' replies. Give everyone the fly perk it doesn't sounds like a great idea. I think it should be only a thing for Youtubers and staff members since it would cause an incremented wave of the false reports due to to lots of people flying in main lobbies. Although at the moment is already a thing for staffs, but they can only use it while they're in vanish mode.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom