• Nope

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • I can make it better (plase answer)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Juane9

Dec 4, 2015
(S)pain
I read _AmazingWays_' post and I thought a good idea is for Sentinel to detect players that are so much time without kicking each other when they are close.

I think it can be a good improvement for all the players to be this network a more comfortable place!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
One thing, what if player 1 is trying to hide from player 2 and he's at 0.5 hearts without food + they're actually without both noticing 2 blocks away from each other? Indeed, unfair ban, because they weren't teaming at all, they were only close to each other. This is totally not accurate, and it's always better to see them together in-game. You also know Sentinel bans in waves, so this will also happen when it detects teamers. Conclusion, if you face a team they still don't get punished straight away. The main reason why I do not agree, is reason number 1 I mentioned.

Juane9

Dec 4, 2015
(S)pain
One thing, what if player 1 is trying to hide from player 2 and he's at 0.5 hearts without food + they're actually without both noticing 2 blocks away from each other? Indeed, unfair ban, because they weren't teaming at all, they were only close to each other. This is totally not accurate, and it's always better to see them together in-game. You also know Sentinel bans in waves, so this will also happen when it detects teamers. Conclusion, if you face a team they still don't get punished straight away. The main reason why I do not agree, is reason number 1 I mentioned.

But if they move around the map together?

A

A pigeon

An antiteam wont ever work , there are nust too many complications.

Juane9

Dec 4, 2015
(S)pain
An antiteam wont ever work , there are nust too many complications.
The best anti-team is the players and staff collaboration, definitely. The problem is you have to follow some rules, if you follow them, probably the team will get a punishment.

A

A pigeon

The best anti-team is the players and staff collaboration, definitely. The problem is you have to follow some rules, if you follow them, probably the team will get a punishment.
A one day ban isnt really a punishment

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Basically impossible due the amount of situations where players are near each other but not attacking.
Sorry but this will NEVER happen.

Besides teamers aren't even that difficult to fight, especially in the 1.9 Network. It can be quite tricky in 1.8 due to the knockback.
The best thing that they can currently do, to reduce the amount of teamers, is to make teaming punishments stackable.
And what you can do to reduce the amount of teamers is to simply report them.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This would be literally impossible
Firstly there is no actual way for AI to know people's intentions, so it wouldn't be able to distinguish what is teaming and what is just not attacking someone else for a short period of time
So you can get equal items and have a fair find
Not to mention teaming isn't considered teaming if all players left in the game agree to do it, since teaming isn't just teaming up with other players it is teaming up with other players to gain an advantage over another player but as I said before teaming isn't teaming if all players in the game agree to do it

If you want to build something like the voidless eggwars that was made, building the stairway to heaven (which I still am triggered about dying during the making it as the game ended due to that), or the whitehouse
All things that were made in eggwars and none of them involved teaming as in all cases everyone there agreed to do it
Completely copy pasted form another thread I actually typed it out on as I just don't feel like retyping it just to make the same point

N

Nikboo

This could be possible but it should only be punishable at the very highest settings. For example:

- If the player is in range of another player within 10 blocks apart for at least 15 seconds.
- Both players must have moved during the time-frame of 15 seconds. (To prevent banning for simply AFK trolling)
- If you are the last two players or teams left, you will not be punished.
- If damage is dealt in any way to the other player, the Teaming clock is cancelled and then delayed by 10 seconds.
- If there's a block in-between the players, they won't be punished.

They would probably have to add more rules to these but these are the base set of rules I can think of. The punishments would also have to be quite small imo.

CampersDontWin

Aug 25, 2016
Belgium
If someone is hiding at 0.5 hp.. And he he doesn't notice he is 2 blocks away from you, and you get an unfair ban.. -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom