Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I am slightly confused, I made a report about two people who were teaming in a solo UHC, and I had video evidence which included footage of them camping together in the video, and it had clear footage of their names. Yet it wasn't enough evidence?

I think I need a bit of help on what evidence is actually needed in a video for it to actually be accepted.
Thank you.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I am slightly confused, I made a report about two people who were teaming in a solo UHC, and I had video evidence which included footage of them camping together in the video, and it had clear footage of their names. Yet it wasn't enough evidence?

I think I need a bit of help on what evidence is actually needed in a video for it to actually be accepted.
Thank you.
Was the video laggy?
Well what was the video firstly

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016

Thank you.
You need to warn the players before you can report. It needs to include the warning.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com

ArwenStar

Apr 12, 2016
Ireland
I have had a similar situation I reported two guys for trolling on TD but the mod said I didn't have enough evidence for bug abuse and exploits ??

Reactions: Foxy011

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
As if your report was denied, It is denied, Theres nothing in the world you can do about it, Report again if you truly think they where breaking one of the rules,

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
As if your report was denied, It is denied, Theres nothing in the world you can do about it, Report again if you truly think they where breaking one of the rules,
No.. You should start a conversation with the staff who declined the report and ask why, so you know he reason and you won't make the same mistake again (if the report was denied due to lack of evidence, lag, unclear, etc.)

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Make sure that your video is not private and then you can start a conversation with the staff member that closed your report. Please include the video evidence in your conversation. :)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
You need to warn the players before you can report. It needs to include the warning.
No you dont, that was changed, a warning is required for instant punishment, but you can still have a report accepted without one, they just warn them

This makes it fair for those types of reports where a player does something and leaves before they can be warned, basically it fights infinitely evading punishments

They said it was denied due to insufficient evidence.

This means there isnt enough to see to determine if the player broke the rule or not

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If your report was not accepted, you have to contact the person who read your report.

Here we go again.
Even after a mod replied and answered the question, you still decided to leave a so called "helpful" reply.
Seriously, there is no need to do this.
This behavior is not helpful, it will not get you any closer to getting helper rank, it's spam, and it's only bumping the already answered thread further up.

Please stop.
(and don't start to complain about me mini modding in any way, I'm not. I'm just sick and tired of these unhelpful and spammy posts, thanks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.