Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like Ender to become a Permanent Game?

  • YES I FNA

    Votes: 73 77.7%
  • I'm scared of Ender, pls kill it with fire...

    Votes: 21 22.3%

  • Total voters
    94
  • Poll closed .

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
What other people have been saying: they worked so hard on it, and they're removing in only two weeks?!?!?! It's not like a seasonal theme, sound effects, or graphics which doesn't take that long to make; no, this 'Halloween exclusive' minigame would've taken at least months to make.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom