Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like Egg Wars?

• Total voters

Tee7even

Feb 25, 2017
Russian Federation
Well, i have a mac to play on and the mac comes with a recording software once you buy the computer, and it is called "QuickTime Player"
Windows 10 has a built-in DVR for games too. But still, do you record every game you play?
I can understand everything perfectly. The grammar is mostly correct, as this is just a forum on the internet.
If everyone understands him so well, could anyone explain me in simple terms what does this mean:
Actually, it is true that eggwars did copy it from a bedwars server, but eggwars was the second version. Their were only two at the time of eggwars coming out, eggwars and bedwars. Then crappy hypikel copied it.
What he was implying by that? If it means exactly what is written there, then it's just all wrong, lol.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Windows 10 has a built-in DVR for games too. But still, do you record every game you play?

If everyone understands him so well, could anyone explain me in simple terms what does this mean:

What he was implying by that? If it means exactly what is written there, then it's just all wrong, lol.

He means Eggwars was a spinoff of the only bedwars server at the time, but with a few new features. Now, eggwars and bedwars are very popular games, and Hypixel added bedwars to their server. Whether they copied it from Cubecraft or not is debatable, as none of us are Hypixel devs, but seeing as Cubecraft is a server that competes with Hypixel, they probably wanted to put a version of Cubecraft's game on their server. I'm not taking sides, as I like both servers, but that's probably what happened.

TripleAAA

Mar 6, 2017
Eggwars is my favourite game by far, and i love the game, but hackers should be dealt with so if y'all could please report at reports.cubecraft.net that'd be great

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom