Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like Egg Wars?

• Total voters

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Just be patient for the new anti-cheat. Eggwars (in my opinion) is the best minigame on the server XD

Tell that to hypikel bedwars copying eggwars. :/

So basically a version of the anti-cheat that bans instead of kicks? No, I would rather not be banned for lag.

CCG is very strict on their staff applications, it is hard to be accepted. If you have not been replied to within a month then it has most likely been denied, just so you know if you don't get a response.
how is hypixel copying bedwars from eggwars when they can just copy the original bedwars ._.

JosephAngel13

Jan 13, 2017
I think that eggwars is the best minegame in cubecraft but Now with all hackers is impossible play. They Fly when they want that is so bad and more they use killaura and other hacks that do the game bad

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
My god. Dealing with a huge frigging camper at the moment. Almost at 3 hours now and his whole team left, the game took already incredible long but this *^^##*#% is really terrible. Whenever you try to build he keeps on shooting, I just blocked myself in and started watching youtube videos. What do I hear? No, he didn't came to me. No, he blew up the bridge I had build.

People like this.. wth is the fun in just waiting on your island and only shooting. And then the occasional "Come fight me pussy idiot" messages LOL.

I just started up Black Sails, will see what he is gonna do :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Wait, so IT HAS To be youtube video? Could it just be a video, like Quicktime player etc?

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Wait, so IT HAS To be youtube video? Could it just be a video, like Quicktime player etc?

Hacking or Exploiting Bugs/Glitches: While a player hacking doesn’t require any warnings, someone exploiting needs to be warned at least once - Report immediately including video evidence of the player(s) clearly using a hacked client or exploiting a bug.

It just has to be a video. Doesn't state it has to be uploaded to Youtube.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hacking or Exploiting Bugs/Glitches: While a player hacking doesn’t require any warnings, someone exploiting needs to be warned at least once - Report immediately including video evidence of the player(s) clearly using a hacked client or exploiting a bug.

It just has to be a video. Doesn't state it has to be uploaded to Youtube.
Ah thanks :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
its been 10 hours since i've submmited xD

It's not as easy as you thought to get into the staff team, you will have to work hard for it. Also,I think your purpose of applying was because you wanted to get to Ban people or Mute them. A staff member is a lot more then that.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
For me, I much prefer speed eggwars and I don't really like the normal mode. The reason is simple: speed eggwars has no punch bows.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I also feel like there are soooo many hackers on Eggwars, which is the only downside to the game and the only reason to why i don't play it as much as when i started playing it. But we just have to wait for the new Anti-Cheat which should fix a lot of kick bugs and hackers!
But i also feel like cubecraft should accept some more Helper Applicants now that Cubecraft reaches at least 15,000 daily players and about 10-20% (or maybe its 5-15%?) are hackers and there are not enough Staff to handle that many hackers each day.
And the reporting system is pretty good, but it doesn't help that much. When you play a game and a hacker ruins it, it's ruined, that's it! You can't do anything about it, it's just time that you have wasted. Later the hacker gets banned and you play another game, but guess what??? Oh, right another hacker!
It just frustrastes me, but lets all hope that the new Anti-Cheat will help and that some more Staff are accepted this year.

And i'm not mad at Cubecraft at all, because it really is my favourite server and has some very friendly staff and players (Well, atleast the players that aren't hackers :P) i just had to say this and i will definently not quit playing Cubecraft because i trust them very much, so when they say something, then i know its true.

This might me my longest message lol.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I also feel like there are soooo many hackers on Eggwars, which is the only downside to the game and the only reason to why i don't play it as much as when i started playing it. But we just have to wait for the new Anti-Cheat which should fix a lot of kick bugs and hackers!
But i also feel like cubecraft should accept some more Helper Applicants now that Cubecraft reaches at least 15,000 daily players and about 10-20% (or maybe its 5-15%?) are hackers and there are not enough Staff to handle that many hackers each day.
And the reporting system is pretty good, but it doesn't help that much. When you play a game and a hacker ruins it, it's ruined, that's it! You can't do anything about it, it's just time that you have wasted. Later the hacker gets banned and you play another game, but guess what??? Oh, right another hacker!
It just frustrastes me, but lets all hope that the new Anti-Cheat will help and that some more Staff are accepted this year.

And i'm not mad at Cubecraft at all, because it really is my favourite server and has some very friendly staff and players (Well, atleast the players that aren't hackers :p) i just had to say this and i will definently not quit playing Cubecraft because i trust them very much, so when they say something, then i know its true.

This might me my longest message lol.

I agree, some more staff members could maybe help out a bit +1 :) . Every ( Big ) servers usual will have hackers, its annoying but we just need to calm down and report them ASAP.

TripleAAA

Mar 6, 2017
IMO, EggWars is a good BedWars clone with a nice addition of solo game. But do they have any moderators or something around here? I won't be wrong if I say that almost every game someone tries to team/crossteam or uses cheats. Do they think that they can just say "Hey, don't cheat or team!" and everything will be fine? Of course, there are reports, but geez, they require a freaking youtube video as evidence for a report. Guys, do you realize that a huge part of your audience is not even able to complete the registration for reports? Now imagine how much of them are filming all the goddamn time to catch a cheater! If they are okay with all of this, let it be, I just don't think CCGN will be good anymore, otherwise they must make some kind of real-time reporting and take more moderators.
Peace out

Well, i have a mac to play on and the mac comes with a recording software once you buy the computer, and it is called "QuickTime Player"​

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Welp, that still doesn't mean that you can speak the language so everyone could understand it.

What a perfect world of fantasies you're living in...

I'm replying because I want to. Welcome to the Internet.

I can understand everything perfectly. The grammar is mostly correct, as this is just a forum on the internet.

I have to agree with most others, Eggwars is by far my favorite game on MC, and the whole Cubecraft server, in general, is amazing.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom