Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like Egg Wars?

• Total voters

MinerScotty

Aug 21, 2016
On Earth
I originally got into Egg Wars from PeteZahHutt and have been playing it ever since. I have played 528 games and won 50... I am a complete noob at the game lol. I personally think Egg Wars is the best mini-game on CubeCraft but others may think different. I have ran into at least 100 hackers but only was able to report 5... Hacking is a huge issue in Egg Wars and is one of the most targeted games for hacking on CubeCraft. Overall I think Egg Wars is an amazing mini-game, in fact one of the best I have played. I hope you guys have an amazing day or night and Bye!

Tee7even

Feb 25, 2017
Russian Federation
IMO, EggWars is a good BedWars clone with a nice addition of solo game. But do they have any moderators or something around here? I won't be wrong if I say that almost every game someone tries to team/crossteam or uses cheats. Do they think that they can just say "Hey, don't cheat or team!" and everything will be fine? Of course, there are reports, but geez, they require a freaking youtube video as evidence for a report. Guys, do you realize that a huge part of your audience is not even able to complete the registration for reports? Now imagine how much of them are filming all the goddamn time to catch a cheater! If they are okay with all of this, let it be, I just don't think CCGN will be good anymore, otherwise they must make some kind of real-time reporting and take more moderators.
Peace out. :cube_light:

Reactions: MinerScotty

Dark_ShadowNY

Feb 24, 2017
A possible solution would be a ban bot that temp bans in case it gets something wrong. This could get the hackers out of the game and possibly ban them for 7 days or so. That way if the bot got something wrong the guy could come back but if the bot banned him AND he was reported a staff member could permanently ban the player.

InsanePlayz

Feb 26, 2017
I originally got into Egg Wars from PeteZahHutt and have been playing it ever since. I have played 528 games and won 50... I am a complete noob at the game lol. I personally think Egg Wars is the best mini-game on CubeCraft but others may think different. I have ran into at least 100 hackers but only was able to report 5... Hacking is a huge issue in Egg Wars and is one of the most targeted games for hacking on CubeCraft. Overall I think Egg Wars is an amazing mini-game, in fact one of the best I have played. I hope you guys have an amazing day or night and Bye!
Honestly Same thing here but I'm, not a noob lol no disrespect man I'm just saying The Number of hackers is ridiculous I applied for helper to help people today hopefully too get it.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Just be patient for the new anti-cheat. Eggwars (in my opinion) is the best minigame on the server XD
IMO, EggWars is a good BedWars clone with a nice addition of solo game. But do they have any moderators or something around here? I won't be wrong if I say that almost every game someone tries to team/crossteam or uses cheats. Do they think that they can just say "Hey, don't cheat or team!" and everything will be fine? Of course, there are reports, but geez, they require a freaking youtube video as evidence for a report. Guys, do you realize that a huge part of your audience is not even able to complete the registration for reports? Now imagine how much of them are filming all the goddamn time to catch a cheater! If they are okay with all of this, let it be, I just don't think CCGN will be good anymore, otherwise they must make some kind of real-time reporting and take more moderators.
Peace out. :cube_light:
Tell that to hypikel bedwars copying eggwars. :/
A possible solution would be a ban bot that temp bans in case it gets something wrong. This could get the hackers out of the game and possibly ban them for 7 days or so. That way if the bot got something wrong the guy could come back but if the bot banned him AND he was reported a staff member could permanently ban the player.
So basically a version of the anti-cheat that bans instead of kicks? No, I would rather not be banned for lag.
Honestly Same thing here but I'm, not a noob lol no disrespect man I'm just saying The Number of hackers is ridiculous I applied for helper to help people today hopefully too get it.
CCG is very strict on their staff applications, it is hard to be accepted. If you have not been replied to within a month then it has most likely been denied, just so you know if you don't get a response.

Reactions: InsanePlayz

Tee7even

Feb 25, 2017
Russian Federation
That's called anticheat.
Tell that to hypikel bedwars copying eggwars. :/
Ha! I was expecting someone to say this. But, I wasn't talking about Hypixel. In fact, at the time I wrote the first post I wasn't even aware that Hypixel launched their own BedWars (pretty glad that they did). Welp, you see, the fact is that BedWars (originally a team minigame) existed on various other servers way before CCGN copied it and made "EggWars".

Reactions: Power Ranger

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Ha! I was expecting someone to say this. But, I wasn't talking about Hypixel. In fact, at the time I wrote the first post I wasn't even aware that Hypixel launched their own BedWars (pretty glad that they did). Welp, you see, the fact is that BedWars (originally a team minigame) existed on various other servers way before CCGN copied it and made "EggWars".
We all know that "Eggwars" came from a German server with the game "Bedwars".

And without CubeCraft, Hypikel wouldnt even have Bedwars.
I know this for a fact.
CubeCraft is one of the top 10 servers i think right now, and that German server is pretty much dead.
So, if CubeCraft would not have made Eggwars, Hypikel would not have Bedwars.

And because Hypikel is sadly a more popular server, its copy of "Eggwars" is getting more attention. They are stealing gamemodes from other servers. (We have also done it, obviously)
Their new game, Murder Mystery, is not original at all. It comes from MCPZ I think. Its basically the same exact thing but on Hypixel, therefore, the server getting tons more attention because of its popular stolen gamemodes and its popularity in Minecraft.

Ok on to the actial thread now :P

Yes! I do love EggWars.
It is by far my favorite gamemode on CCGN.
I really hope this game will get better as years pass :D

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
That's called anticheat.

Actually, it is true that eggwars did copy it from a bedwars server, but eggwars was the second version. Their were only two at the time of eggwars coming out, eggwars and bedwars. Then crappy hypikel copied it.

Tee7even

Feb 25, 2017
Russian Federation
We all know that "Eggwars" came from a German server with the game "Bedwars".

And without CubeCraft, Hypikel wouldnt even have Bedwars.
I know this for a fact.
CubeCraft is one of the top 10 servers i think right now, and that German server is pretty much dead.
So, if CubeCraft would not have made Eggwars, Hypikel would not have Bedwars.
What the hell are you talking about, there are lots of servers with BedWars.
Actually, it is true that eggwars did copy it from a bedwars server, but eggwars was the second version. Then crappy hypikel copied it.
So, when cubecraft copies it it's "the second version", but when Hypixel copies it it's "crappy hypikel copied it"? Yeah, interesting pretty much.

And I did not understand any of this crap:
Their were only two at the time of eggwars coming out, eggwars and bedwars.
Are you implying that cubecraft's "EggWars" appeared at the same time with first BedWars server? Well, sorry to dissapoint you, but BedWars servers were already appearing all the way back to 2012, whereas cubecraft's "EggWars" was released 3 years later.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
[QUOTE="Tee7even, post: 788756, member: 292925]

Are you implying that cubecraft's "EggWars" appeared at the same time with first BedWars server? Well, sorry to dissapoint you, but BedWars servers were already appearing all the way back to 2012, whereas cubecraft's "EggWars" was released 3 years later.[/QUOTE]
We know,....
im just saying Hypikel would not jave bedwars if it werent for CubeCraft

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well, I'll have to retort. BedWars is a pretty common minigame to not notice it without some cubecraft around.
CubeCraft, when i first played it, was the only server i knew that had a game similar to bedwars, i did not see any other server with a gametype very similar, until Hypikel installed bedwars

Tee7even

Feb 25, 2017
Russian Federation
CubeCraft, when i first played it, was the only server i knew that had a game similar to bedwars, i did not see any other server with a gametype very similar, until Hypikel installed bedwars
The one who seeks will always find. Seriously, there are tons of them, if you're not too squeamish to look into smaller servers.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
What the hell are you talking about, there are lots of servers with BedWars.

So, when cubecraft copies it it's "the second version", but when Hypixel copies it it's "crappy hypikel copied it"? Yeah, interesting pretty much.

And I did not understand any of this crap:

Are you implying that cubecraft's "EggWars" appeared at the same time with first BedWars server? Well, sorry to dissapoint you, but BedWars servers were already appearing all the way back to 2012, whereas cubecraft's "EggWars" was released 3 years later.
When did I ever say that? I said that eggwars was the second version of its kind. I never said they came out at the same time. Next time read my post before replying to it please.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Tee7even

Feb 25, 2017
Russian Federation
When did I ever say that? I said that eggwars was the second version of its kind. I never said they came out at the same time. Next time read my post before replying to it please.
How I was supposed to understand the meaning of this:
Actually, it is true that eggwars did copy it from a bedwars server, but eggwars was the second version. Their were only two at the time of eggwars coming out, eggwars and bedwars. Then crappy hypikel copied it.
I'm not sure if a native English speaker can understand that, and I am not one.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
The AC is very faulty at the moment, so this would cause MAJOR issues.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
How I was supposed to understand the meaning of this:

I'm not sure if a native English speaker can understand that, and I am not one.
I am a native speaker :/
Also that makes perfect sense to me. Also, why are you replying to this? This is not even your thread and your replying to my comment that makes perfect sense. Just because you don't understand it does not mean A. you have to try to correct it and B. others don't understand it too.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

Tee7even

Feb 25, 2017
Russian Federation
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom