Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Hey Harry here,

So lately everyone is talking about 1.9 (wich is quite obvious :p) I'll be giving my opinion about 1.9 I'm also going to give a few suggestions about updating Cube to 1.9

My opinion
I actually really like 1.9
1.9 provides so many new featurs wich really help the community. For example the boat update (@Roroyourboat_ ) :D
Also 'the end' updates are really cool I think. It really adds a new dimension to 'the end' instead of just killing the Ender Dragon.

But 1.9 got some real PVP issues in my opinion.

First of all the hit delay thing. I hate it, it just ruins PVP.
PVP is currently very challenging, you have to click as fast as possible. Wich could be quite challenging when you're against a 'click pro'. But this is just gone in 1.9
I had so much fun, PVP'ing with my friends. But I'm afraid 1,9 does not offer this anymore.

I actually DO like the shield/Dual Wield update. This just adds a new part to PVP wich is fun (Good Job Mojang)

1.9 on Cube
Cubecraft currently belong to the biggest servers of the world. NOT going to 1.9 is just a no-go. Everyone will say CubeCraft is too old-fashioned to olay on if they stay on 1.8

1.9 is also very useful for the cosmetic part of cube. (@superxsnap made a thread about this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/1-9-update-huge-opportunity-for-new-cosmetics.91169/#post-434344 )

But I think it's better for the community to disable 1.9 PVP. You will gain people by adding 1.9 pvp but you will probably lose much more. Which makes me dissapointed cause Cube deserves to be one of the biggest servers on the world.

This was my opinion/suggestion about 1.9

Regards,
Dennis (HarryVanSunweb)

Reactions: Ellie Williams
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom