Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this map to be a part of eggwars?

• Yes

• No

• I Don't Really Care

• Maybe/Possibly, Im in Yes And No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Now I know, I know. My first map was crap! Then I took the liberty of making a new one that is way better than the other one and I spent more time on this one. I spent around 5-6 months on this map and it took every energy in my left hand out of me. The Video Explains it all and some special things about my map in the description of this video.

Thank you, and if you think my map is incomplete, make sure to respond to this post. And don't worry, I finished the empty signs on some of the generators such as diamond, and emerald generators! Thank you cubecraft for inspiring me to make a map. I would like to shout out Tacosbefriends for helping me encourage myself via Discord DM! :D

Last edited:

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I personally don't like it. It'd be a bow spammers heaven for one, camp diamonds at the top and bow everyone down.
The layout is pretty weak. The base is small and almost no flat spots can be seen.
I love the center of the room in each base.
The middle is WAY too far away. It'd take a long time for anyone to reach the middle.

Overall, the idea is great and I love it, but the steepness of the mountains can really make issues when playing this map.

Reactions: A pigeon

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
I think it could potentially become an amazing map, but it does look a bit messy on the inside of the mountains and there's not much room on the outside of the mountain to walk around or reslly fight much if someone invades your base. If you do put a little bit more work into the neatness of the islands I think it could be an awesome map!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Now I know, I know. My first map was crap! Then I took the liberty of making a new one that is way better than the other one and I spent more time on this one. I spent around 5-6 months on this map and it took every energy in my left hand out of me. The Video Explains it all and some special things about my map in the description of this video.

Thank you, and if you think my map is incomplete, make sure to respond to this post. And don't worry, I finished the empty signs on some of the generators such as diamond, and emerald generators! Thank you cubecraft for inspiring me to make a map. I would like to shout out Tacosbefriends for helping me encourage myself via Discord DM! :D
Looks pretty cool actually!
:)

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
It does need a little work. Like @TriangleAttack had said it is bow spammers heaven. People can camp at the top of mountains such as the massive middle one and gather emeralds to their hearts content using a bow to push people off or even their sword by spam clicking. The fact that the map only has one entrance to your island is an idea I like but dislike at the same time. It's a cool concept however again, bow spammers. What I like about it is that it forces people to come up with creative ideas to get to the other islands and break eggs. It's a great map. The outer islands could be a little larger because at the moment it looks like a single-player map or solo map. Also consider emeralds and what they can buy most of the time emeralds buy map specific items. Awesome job and fantastic map. Congrats on the months of work!

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I like it, but the mountains should be a little bit more mountain-ish..?

What I am trying to say is that the mountains should be rebuilt by the build team. At least that's what I think.
Not sure if you understand me, haha! :D

Reactions: Twania

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
As you said you hope it will be added to eggwars, But sadly, Cubecraft doesn't accept any builds anymore.
They used to accept them before because there wasn't enough builders. I know this took you so long to
build, But sadly they wouldn't accept it.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
That isnt' as much as underdasea, or teaparty.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
underdasea has the most right now and that is only 50

though as Broken said they aren't accepting maps anymore
however I do really like the build =D
Cubecraft doesn't accept any builds anymore.
They used to accept them before because there wasn't enough builders.
that's not the reason but okay...
P.S. the massive influx of builders came after

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
It seems just a bit too structured and orderly. Like if the bottom wasn't just dirt, and it the divides between the dirt/stone/snow layers weren't straight lines, and the inside caves weren't so nice and symmetrical it would be cool.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I thought they were still open, because tacosbefriends didn't say anything, he just said "Go post it at (this link) and good luck!" and thats what he said.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
It looks awesome! But there are just a few points:

The islands are to far away from each other
I think the islands are to little

Also using some other blocks than grass will make it look better!

Im sure that if you make more maps they will become better and better! Keep up the good work!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Things that I would fix (Home Base):
1- The diamond gen is basically a place for punch bow players to camp for 4327364873246 years.
2- Make the exit more natural, not a 3x3 hole.
3- The inside of the mountain could be waaaay more detailed, aka try and decorate it, fill all that empty space.
4- The villager shouldn't be right it front of the entrance/exit. Make it in front of the gold gen or something.
5- Make the flag positioning to the side of the base ,like sticking out of the stone or something, right in front looks ugly imo.
6- Islands are to far away from mid, maybe some semi-mids in between the islands and mid.
7- Try using different blocks, I think some podzoil would look pretty good instead of all dirt.
8- Expand the island, it is way to small for 3 people imo. Make it to where you have a decent amount of room outside of the mountain.

Things that I like (Home Base):
1- The egg positioning is nice, assuming that the changes above take place.

Things I would fix (Mid):
1- if you're going to have 4 level 3 iron gens, make it only 2 iron gens or nerf them to level 1-2.
2- The ladders don't look good. Maybe a neat cobblestone staircase along the internal walls.
3- The white block at mid looks really ugly. The glowstone makes it look worse. Change those to something that fits the theme.
4- Way under-detailed. Like waaaay under-detailed. The tops of the grass from the inside look extremely ugly, again, lots of space that call for additions and detail.
5- Remove some of the glowstone. It looks ugly and ruins the effect of the mountain "figure".
6- Mid should be larger on the outside. As of now, the only place to really go is inside. Make there be more room on the outside of the mountain.
7- Mid in general could use more "pizzazz" you could call it. As of now, it looks pretty boring.

I really want to emphasize that the islands are way to far from mid, making it really easy to camp.
Either:
1- Add islands in-between mid and base.
2- Make islands closer to mid.

IF you do all of those changes correctly, I can see how this would be a fun map :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom