Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 25, 2020
So my skyblock island on bedrock edition glitching out i think. I spawn under the island and then dies, and when i respawn i spawn somwhere in the air and cant do anything :/

Reactions: Le1nez

Le1nez

Jun 25, 2020
Im still stuck on it. I was grinding and i fell so i went to hub to try to avoid not losing money, instead i lost 15k

Le1nez

Jun 25, 2020
yea... but do you think there is anyway to fix?
I havent found a solution yet,
I tried switching between profiles but no luck. When i try to place my shop down it says cannot place shop in air so its not the textures that are lagging ;-;

Jun 25, 2020
I havent found a solution yet,
I tried switching between profiles but no luck. When i try to place my shop down it says cannot place shop in air so its not the textures that are lagging ;-;
Yea i tried it as well imma try all sort of stuff so maybe i can find a solution? and i cant invite my alt to place water where i fell all the time, cuz im on a solo ..

D

Deleted member 489420

Yesterday i lost 8.000.000.000 on skyblock because of the field block stuck glitch

Reactions: Le1nez

Le1nez

Jun 25, 2020
Yea i tried it as well imma try all sort of stuff so maybe i can find a solution? and i cant invite my alt to place water where i fell all the time, cuz im on a solo ..
Im on a coop but i flow water all the time and it doesnt reach me

Have you found one yet? I have all our islands spawners with me when i fell and im in coop

Le1nez

Jun 25, 2020
I have found a solution for coop. I think the bug is because the first shop is your respawn point i demolished it when i died. So i respawn in the middle of nowhere. I had my friend place it bacj and the bug was fixed. I hope they fix it for solo.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
Top Bottom