Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 25, 2020
So my skyblock island on bedrock edition glitching out i think. I spawn under the island and then dies, and when i respawn i spawn somwhere in the air and cant do anything :/

Reactions: Le1nez

Le1nez

Jun 25, 2020
Im still stuck on it. I was grinding and i fell so i went to hub to try to avoid not losing money, instead i lost 15k

Le1nez

Jun 25, 2020
yea... but do you think there is anyway to fix?
I havent found a solution yet,
I tried switching between profiles but no luck. When i try to place my shop down it says cannot place shop in air so its not the textures that are lagging ;-;

Jun 25, 2020
I havent found a solution yet,
I tried switching between profiles but no luck. When i try to place my shop down it says cannot place shop in air so its not the textures that are lagging ;-;
Yea i tried it as well imma try all sort of stuff so maybe i can find a solution? and i cant invite my alt to place water where i fell all the time, cuz im on a solo ..

D

Deleted member 489420

Yesterday i lost 8.000.000.000 on skyblock because of the field block stuck glitch

Reactions: Le1nez

Le1nez

Jun 25, 2020
Yea i tried it as well imma try all sort of stuff so maybe i can find a solution? and i cant invite my alt to place water where i fell all the time, cuz im on a solo ..
Im on a coop but i flow water all the time and it doesnt reach me

Have you found one yet? I have all our islands spawners with me when i fell and im in coop

Le1nez

Jun 25, 2020
I have found a solution for coop. I think the bug is because the first shop is your respawn point i demolished it when i died. So i respawn in the middle of nowhere. I had my friend place it bacj and the bug was fixed. I hope they fix it for solo.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
One of the best stream/helper snipers of all time xD
Frontlane wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! 🦦
Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
Top Bottom