Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konsol_Kafa

Jun 9, 2017
I've already submitted an appeal about this but my email and my minecraft account were both seized under someone in Turkey and my email password was changed. I just got my password today and found out my username was changed along with my skin and I was banned somewhere between 5 and 6 days ago.

My old username is drobot5000 and you can probably check my IP since I have logged onto the server before and see where he logged in from.

If you need additional information I will give you my skype.

Thanks, and even if the ban has only 2 days left it's just that I want you to know it 100% wasn't be and I am willing to give proof.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello

That is sad to hear. Normally you are the only person that can change your minecraft password. Change your password Here:https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/329524-change-or-forgot-password
Maybe change also your minecraft name:https://account.mojang.com/me

if you need more help you can always contact me @DodelijkeNoob . You Will be unbanned When you have done this.
He's banned by the Anti-Cheat, Sentinel.
drobot5000.png

So, @Konsol_Kafa. You are banned, because the person who hacked your account, logged in to your account and hacked on CubeCraf?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
He's banned by the Anti-Cheat, Sentinel.
View attachment 133826

So, @Konsol_Kafa. You are banned, because the person who hacked your account, logged in to your account and hacked on CubeCraf?
That is weird, There must to stay 'comprissed account'. Can you explain (not you @iCheeetah ) Why another person can change your password And that There don't stay compromised account'??

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I hear you have already appealed, so now you just need to wait till you get an answer.
If your appeal is denied, then you should contact @CrazymanJR through this link: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR. Explain him the FULL situation, and very detailed what the last thing you did on the server was. Please remember to not spam staff members profiles or conversations.

If you have any other questions feel free to click here and tell me!
I wish you the best of luck!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That is weird, There must to stay 'comprissed account'. Can you explain (not you @iCheeetah ) Why another person can change your password And that There don't stay compromissed account'??
Marco Slater bans people for ''Compromised account. Please reset your password''. Probably the person who hacked his/her account, logged in into his/her account and hacked on CubeCraft, because he's baned by Sentinel for ''Sentinel caught you cheating! (Anticheat)''

Konsol_Kafa

Jun 9, 2017
I can't change my name for another 26 days but I have infact changed my email and password for minecraft. The kid was from Turkey and I am from the U.S

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
We apologize that your account was compromised and are glad to hear you've since recovered your account details. However, your account is your responsibility, and we generally don't unban people right away just because their account was hacked. As stated above, please be patient while your appeal is reviewed by one of our staff members.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on EGG_BOCZOIN's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom