Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So as you could tell by the title, I've done quite a lot of these. Regardless though, I like writing these kinds of things and that's why I occasionally re-introduce myself if I feel like it :)

I've been with CubeCraft for quite a while now, I'll be hitting six years at the end of 2019. Despite not always having been loyal to the server, I've been around for most of the time and don't regret a second of it.

I've seen many games come and go, including Money Walls, Tower Defenders and the old arcade. Out of all games ever, however, SkyWars and EggWars definitely are my favourite PvP-games. I just love playing EggWars with a friend or two and just having a chat with them meanwhile! SkyWars is, despite the tryhards, also a game I play a lot. So much even that I've gotten onto the leaderboard.

My favourite game not involving any PvP is definitely Tower Defence. I just love games like this as they also kind of remind me of games I've played in the past (e.g. Clash of Clans). But, just like SkyWars, also Tower Defence has some annoying players. This time it's not the tryhards but the players who are purposely misplacing towers or are just too inexperienced. My advice: only play this game with a party as it's a real team game.

Earlier on, I mentioned something about not always having been loyal to the server. Going into more detail, you'll find that I've been punished on all CubeCraft platforms, except for Discord. lol.

Yeah, all I can say about that is that I've changed quite a lot since then :P
Reaching level 100 definitely is one of the biggest milestones!
2oZj1EC.jpg

That moment your texture pack goes insane..
AsgZjDN.png

Playing Team Skywars with randos (and @Sweetenerera xd)
oPX65CA.jpg

Do I really need to say anything here?
qYTbxNf.jpg

Nooblet chasing another nooblet (@SpringWarz)
zRTQ5Ri.jpg

Community games are always so much fun!
87PTZXz.png

Going away from my Minecraft life, simply put: I'm a modest 16-year old and live in Belgium. I study youth and disabled care, this also includes elderly care. In fact, I'm doing an internship at a rest home at this very moment! ;)

I don't really have any hobbies, I do listen to music quite a lot and checking these forums on a daily basis can also be considered a hobby nowadays. I just love being here, discussing suggestions with other members and seeing how this server has changed over the years

I'm gay, single and free :)

Also, I've got pets, hurray! Charlotte and Rakas, and also one, lovely dog, Juul (pronounced as Jules)
Left to right: Rakas and Charlotte
AAXyk57.jpg

And this is Juuuuuul!
wjfcxuO.jpg

I love both CubeCraft and survival. I switch between those two game-styles whenever I feel like it :P
I've played survival with so many players, honestly. The survival world I had with a couple of friends was definitely the best one as we weren't competitive or anything like that. I've also enjoyed playing on Story's Survival Servers with people like @Shamel, @Lezappen, @SpringWarz, @cobvig, @Reindeer // Paige and so many more awesome players!

Ehm, well..
zO8mJXW.jpg

Coming back to the computer and seeing this (@Sweetenerera)
V7SaSZb.jpg

Eh, yeah.. Sweetenerera again
m1vH1YC.png

And once again, Sweetenerera, not giving a heck about the ender dragon :D
8RcZcM0.jpg

Classic, but still ;)
zrwO089.jpg

And this is just me, in a nutshell, lmao
oAlWNne.jpg

Seeya around x​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom