Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

obvwxlf

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2021
Hey! This is long overdue, but here is my introduction. I have seen all of your introductions, so I was inspired to create my own! My name is Daniel, but you can call me Dan. My in game name is OBV Wxlf on bedrock, and OBV_Wxlf on Java. I am a longtime Minecraft player. I have been playing the game for going on ten years now. I mostly play on the bedrock edition of CubeCraft because I find it the most enjoyable. I love playing CubeCraft in my free time, but when I am not playing on CubeCraft, I am usually hanging out with my friends on Discord, spending time with my family or doing homework.

Facts About Me:
  • I am a huge fan of twenty one pilots. My profile picture kinda gives that away. :)
  • My favorite color is red.
  • My favorite food is anything Italian really. :)
If anyone has any further questions, you can reach my on Discord: OBV Wolf#2379.
Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. It means a lot. :)

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome, Dan! Sweet introduction :-)
I like twenty one pilots as well, but I only know like their big hits such as "Stressed Out", "Ride", "Heatings" and some more 😁
Question: what's you favourite Italian dish? (I love lasagna!!)

Reactions: obvwxlf

tmsjoker

Nov 24, 2021
Abu Dhabi
Hey! This is long overdue, but here is my introduction. I have seen all of your introductions, so I was inspired to create my own! My name is Daniel, but you can call me Dan. My in game name is OBV Wxlf on bedrock, and OBV_Wxlf on Java. I am a longtime Minecraft player. I have been playing the game for going on ten years now. I mostly play on the bedrock edition of CubeCraft because I find it the most enjoyable. I love playing CubeCraft in my free time, but when I am not playing on CubeCraft, I am usually hanging out with my friends on Discord, spending time with my family or doing homework.

Facts About Me:
  • I am a huge fan of twenty one pilots. My profile picture kinda gives that away. :)
  • My favorite color is red.
  • My favorite food is anything Italian really. :)
If anyone has any further questions, you can reach my on Discord: OBV Wolf#2379.
Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. It means a lot. :)
Hey Dan, nice to meet you & Welcome
I figured, we're very much alike ^^, specifically in: I do love TOP, Red Colour & definitely Italian food, alongside with the fact that I'm playing this game for 10 years too :D.

Looking forward on playing with you buddy! C:

Reactions: obvwxlf

obvwxlf

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2021
Hey Dan, nice to meet you & Welcome
I figured, we're very much alike ^^, specifically in: I do love TOP, Red Colour & definitely Italian food, alongside with the fact that I'm playing this game for 10 years too :D.

Looking forward on playing with you buddy! C:
Thanks!

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey, nice meeting you, Dan! I've seen you a few times on the Discord! I just have one question for you: what specifically is your favourite type of Italian food?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom