Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

obvwxlf

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2021
Hey! This is long overdue, but here is my introduction. I have seen all of your introductions, so I was inspired to create my own! My name is Daniel, but you can call me Dan. My in game name is OBV Wxlf on bedrock, and OBV_Wxlf on Java. I am a longtime Minecraft player. I have been playing the game for going on ten years now. I mostly play on the bedrock edition of CubeCraft because I find it the most enjoyable. I love playing CubeCraft in my free time, but when I am not playing on CubeCraft, I am usually hanging out with my friends on Discord, spending time with my family or doing homework.

Facts About Me:
  • I am a huge fan of twenty one pilots. My profile picture kinda gives that away. :)
  • My favorite color is red.
  • My favorite food is anything Italian really. :)
If anyone has any further questions, you can reach my on Discord: OBV Wolf#2379.
Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. It means a lot. :)

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome, Dan! Sweet introduction :-)
I like twenty one pilots as well, but I only know like their big hits such as "Stressed Out", "Ride", "Heatings" and some more 😁
Question: what's you favourite Italian dish? (I love lasagna!!)

Reactions: obvwxlf

tmsjoker

Nov 24, 2021
Abu Dhabi
Hey! This is long overdue, but here is my introduction. I have seen all of your introductions, so I was inspired to create my own! My name is Daniel, but you can call me Dan. My in game name is OBV Wxlf on bedrock, and OBV_Wxlf on Java. I am a longtime Minecraft player. I have been playing the game for going on ten years now. I mostly play on the bedrock edition of CubeCraft because I find it the most enjoyable. I love playing CubeCraft in my free time, but when I am not playing on CubeCraft, I am usually hanging out with my friends on Discord, spending time with my family or doing homework.

Facts About Me:
  • I am a huge fan of twenty one pilots. My profile picture kinda gives that away. :)
  • My favorite color is red.
  • My favorite food is anything Italian really. :)
If anyone has any further questions, you can reach my on Discord: OBV Wolf#2379.
Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. It means a lot. :)
Hey Dan, nice to meet you & Welcome
I figured, we're very much alike ^^, specifically in: I do love TOP, Red Colour & definitely Italian food, alongside with the fact that I'm playing this game for 10 years too :D.

Looking forward on playing with you buddy! C:

Reactions: obvwxlf

obvwxlf

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2021
Hey Dan, nice to meet you & Welcome
I figured, we're very much alike ^^, specifically in: I do love TOP, Red Colour & definitely Italian food, alongside with the fact that I'm playing this game for 10 years too :D.

Looking forward on playing with you buddy! C:
Thanks!

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey, nice meeting you, Dan! I've seen you a few times on the Discord! I just have one question for you: what specifically is your favourite type of Italian food?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom