Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Centuria

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Harlem
twitter.com
Hiya! My name is Centuria, Centy for short! I didn't think I was going to post at all but after seeing this I thought I should make an introduction too!

I came from the Hive Bedrock forums. There was a moderator from another featured server lurking in our forums too, and after we sort of got acquainted I asked him if other featured servers have forums too. He told me Cubecraft has one so I made an account!

I play Bedrock and on Cubecraft I mostly play Minerware. It's a great game and my favorite microgame is Find the Item!

There's a lot of difference between the Hive Bedrock forums and here, so I'm still very confused. If you guys can help me around that'll be great!

I think that's it for me. If you would like to chat you can message me on Discord, Centur!a#6250

I look forward to meeting all of you!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Hello nice to meet you! Also play skywars and eggwars they are much better than treasure wars and hive skywars ;)

Reactions: Centuria

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
Welcome to the forums Centuria!!

I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to message me or the other amazing people here ^^

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hiya! My name is Centuria, Centy for short! I didn't think I was going to post at all but after seeing this I thought I should make an introduction too!

I came from the Hive Bedrock forums. There was a moderator from another featured server lurking in our forums too, and after we sort of got acquainted I asked him if other featured servers have forums too. He told me Cubecraft has one so I made an account!

I play Bedrock and on Cubecraft I mostly play Minerware. It's a great game and my favorite microgame is Find the Item!

There's a lot of difference between the Hive Bedrock forums and here, so I'm still very confused. If you guys can help me around that'll be great!

I think that's it for me. If you would like to chat you can message me on Discord, Centur!a#6250

I look forward to meeting all of you!
Welcome Centuria, hope you like Cubecraft!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom